- Chapter 14 - (Valentine's Day Special)

// San's pov \\

Today is a very special day. What's today you may ask? Well today is the day all about love and cherishing someone that is close to you and that you care and love for. It's the one and only Valentine's Day!

Today I decided to make today extra special for Hana. Hana and I have actually been getting along great. She seems so happy and can't stop smiling when me and her are together. She's been so nice and still even helps clean up the house (of course I help her too).

She makes me happy and makes my heart flutter so much. I really like her, maybe even love her. I definitely want today to be her day. A day that's all about her and my love for her. I've been planning for this for about a month now and I'm really excited. I just hope Hana enjoys today as much as I am.

// End of San's pov \\

// Author's pov \\

San and Hana has spent all day cuddling, talking, laughing and watching movies together. San wanted to make sure he spends a lot of time with Hana so she knows that he loves her.

It was the evening of Valentines Day and nothing had really happened. San told Hana to go and wait outside for him while he sets up his plan to surprise Hana. He started by rushing over to the closet to get the supply's and soon started setting everything up. He made sure all the lights were off in the house and lighted up candles along with placing different presents for Hana around the house.

San knew that Hana didn't like it when people spent money on her or bought her gift since it always made her feel bad. But San went ahead and bought Hana many gifts for her. He bought her, her favorite snacks, beauty supplies, clothes, and many more items.

He soon got rose petals and made a trail leading all the way to their bedroom. And then he made a heart on the bed and laid more candles around the room and put some of Hana's favorite candy treats in the room. San smiled at the sight of his plan.

"Hopefully she'll love this", San had said as he prepared himself to surprise the one he loves. Finally he hurried and went downstairs and got Hana.

"Okay before you go in, I need you to close your eyes", San said as his body blocked the inside so Hana doesn't see what he's done. Hana smiled and laughed. She nodded and closed her eyes. San smiled and soon lead the girl inside the house.

"Okay when I count down to 1, you can open your eyes", Hana replied with a simple 'yes' and soon San started counting down.

"3"

"2"

......

"And 1!"

Hana quickly opened her eyes and was surprised at the sight right in front of her. She covered her mouth with her hands and looked around the house.

She saw candles that were lite up and saw the many gifts San had bought her.

"San you didn't have to", she said as she looked at San with almost watery eyes. This was her first time getting such a big present for Valentine's Day. San hugged Hana and whispered to her.

"This is just a little something to surprise the one I love", Hana couldn't help but find herself smiling at what San had said to her. San finally showed Hana everything he got her and lead her upstairs where Hana finally found herself crying.

"San I...."

She couldn't find the words to tell San how grateful she is for him and how much he makes her happy. She couldn't express her feelings for him and just pulled him in for a kiss. San was surprised at first by Hana's sudden action but soon responded with the kiss. The kiss was full of love and passion and Hana loved every moment of it. Soon San laid Hana on the bed, surrounding her in the roses on the bed. San hovered over Hana and continued showing her how much he loves her.