- Chapter 22 -

// Hana's pov \\

It's been a few months that I've been staying in Chicago now. I've gotten used to the city vibe and living with my aunt, uncle and cousins. My English had also gotten a bit better (thanks to Johnny). Speaking of Johnny me and him have actually been hanging out a lot. I've actually grew more comfortable around him so now I'm not awkward anymore. At least not as much as I used to be.

Mingi and Yeosang have been doing well as well. They've been saying how everything has gotten much peaceful since I left (which is a good thing). Last thing I'd want to happen is hearing that one of them got hurt.

Although we haven't been able to talk much since they've been busy working, we try our best. I really miss them a lot and miss having them around. Although I love having my aunt and uncle around, I really do miss having Yeosang and Mingi. They've helped me through our school and life. They've made me laugh when I was sad, made me smile while I was stressed or frustrated. They've done so much for me, I really do miss them, sometimes I do cry while thinking of them.

"Hana! Johnny is here!", as I heard my uncle calling me downstairs, I quickly got my phone and wallet before rushing downstairs, almost tripping and falling face first.

Today me and Johnny were going to a festival that was happening in the city. I was excited to go, especially with Johnny. I do have to admit I may have a little crush on him but I'm not letting that get in the way of our friendship.

"Now young sir you better bring Hana back before 11", Johnny nodded his head before looking at me and smiling. He grabbed my hand and held it before speaking to my uncle.

"Will do sir, thank you for letting me take her out to the festival", my uncle nodded and then we went off. The car ride was a bit silent since we had music playing. While we had stopped at a red light, Johnny had held my hand. I was already used to this so I didn't flinch or feel awkward. From the corner of my eye I was able to see Johnny looking at me. Now I feel awkward...

"Yes?", I asked while looking at him. He just continued looking at me while having a little smile on his face. When the light turned green his eyes went on the road so we didn't cause an accident. Once we got to the festival it was filled with bright colors. Colorful lights were filling up the festival which got me excited. I grabbed Johnny's have and practically dragged him inside, which he did laugh about. Once we had payed for our own tickets that's when we started going on the different rides together.

"Woah that one was fun", Johnny said as we had gotten off a rollercoaster.

"It was! Although I am a bit hungry now", I said while rubbing my stomach.

"Let's get some nachos, I've been craving those for a while now", we stood in line for our nachos and ordered. We got our nachos and sat on an empty bench while eating. Even though these were just plain old chips with melted cheese, it tasted good.

"This is good", I said with my mouth full. Johnny looked at me and tilted his head. I looked at him confused. He just smiled and licked his thumb before wiping something off the corner of my lip. I froze and my eyes widened. Shit here we go again.

"You had cheese on your lips. Eat more careful next time", I just nodded and looked down at my shoes, avoiding the eye contact.

"Oh let's hurry and go on the farris wheel before I take you home, it's 10:30", we threw away our nachos and headed for the farris wheel. It was soon our turn to get into the cart. Once we got in the farris wheel started moving. I looked out the window and saw the whole city of Chicago lit up. I was so concentrated on the view until Johnny took a picture of me with the flash on.

"Hey!", I said while crossing my arms and pouting. Johnny only laughed at me which made me even more mad.

"Your too cute", he said while laughing still. I rolled my eyes and looked outside.