- Chapter 18 -

// Mingi's pov \\

Safe. Hana is finally safe. I'm sitting in the back of the police car with Hana safely sleeping in my arms.

"How is she?", asked Yeosang as his eyes are concentrated on the road. I hug Hana tighter and look up.

"She's finally safe. I'm just so glad she's okay, but she feels very skinny in my arms, like very small. Who knows how long she hasn't eaten", Yeosang looked in the review mirror as he saw me holding onto Hana.

"I'm just glad she's okay, if San would've hurt her I swear to god I'll kill him", I was quite shocked at what Yeosang said but at the same he is very protecting over Hana so it did make sense.

Two hours later we finally made it back to Seoul. San sure brought Hana far from Seoul, but thank god we found her. We arrived at the police station and saw many police officers inside. Yeosang told us he'll see what's going on first while I wake up Hana first.

"Hana, we're here you need to wake up", I said, whispering so my voice wouldn't scare her. She slowly started opening her eyes while stretching her arms. She looked around then at me and smiled. She hugged me tightly while I did the same for her.

"Don't worry Hana, your finally safe, San can't lay a finger on you anymore", I could hear Hana softly crying in my arms, which broke my heart. I hugged her tighter as she cried in my arms.

"Sh sh sh, it's okay Hana, San is gone you're now safe. Me and Yeosang promise to never let anyone take you away", I pulled away from the hug and wiped away Hana's tears. She smiled and soon me and her got out of the car.

When we walked inside the police station, the news was on. Me and Hana looked at each other then at the tv to see what was going on.

"Good evening everyone! Today we've received amazing news that Officer Kim Hana has been found and is now safe. Her kidnapper, Choi San was found on the outskirts of South Korea but police had found him due to the abandoned car and more evidence leading to the abandoned house he had kidnapped Hana and held her hostage. Kim Hana is now safe and Choi San will now be facing many consequences. This is Park Jimin with News 5, thank you"

Soon I saw our Chief quickly run to Hana and hug her tightly. Hana was a bit startled but hugged her back.

"Oh thank god your safe, I'm glad nothing bad happened to you", said Chief as she pulled away from the hug. She looked at Hana shocked to see the condition she's in.

"Officer Song and Officer Kang, please take Hana home and clean her up. She will be taking a break from work for a full month", Hana thanked the Chief then me and Yeosang walked to the car and drove Hana home. While Hana was taking a shower Yeosang told me to go and order some food. I went out to multiple restaurants to order lots of food for Hana since I know she has to be hungry.

I had ordered some tteokbokki, kimbap, some ramen, coke, and fried chicken. I drove home while trying to be careful not to drop the food on the car floor. Once I arrived at the house I carefully grabbed all the food and went to the front door. I knocked on the door and Hana has opened the door.

"Woah that's a lot of food Mingi!", she said, having the biggest smile on her face. I smiled as Hana helped me with the food. We placed the food down in the living room and began eating. Hana ate almost half the food but both me and Yeosang didn't mind since she needed to eat.

"Slow down there Hana, we don't want you to choke on your food", Hana looked up with her mouth full of food, making her cheeks look like a chipmunk. Me and Yeosang started laughing while Hana was glaring at us, slowly chewing her food.

"Thank you guys for the food, I really appreciate it", Hana has said while drinking her coke.

"No need to thank us, we just want to make sure your healthy and safe. We're just glad we know your safe with us", soon we all gathered and hugged each other. It felt nice knowing that all three of us were finally back together. I'm glad Hana is back and that she's safe. I promise Hana that no one will ever hurt you again or touch you.

To be continued

Hey guys! Finally updated after a few days! Decided to update for you all since I'm in a very good mood cause it's my birthday!
I've been getting so many birthday wishes from friends and family since midnight up until now (1:00 pm where I live). So since I'm in a good mode I updated for you all! Not sure when the next update will be since my dads birthday is just a few days after mine, then it's my cousins birthday a few days after his birthday.

But I'll try my best to update for you all. I'm also on spring break for this week but then I will be back to doing online schooling, sadly. Hope you guys have a wonderful day today! Love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 <3