- Chapter 8 -

// Hana's POV \\

"There you are Officer Hana", said the Chief as I arrived at the police station. There were lots of cops here and new reporters here as well. Mingi and Yeosang were somewhere else, trying to find or locate San since he escaped.

"We called you here cause Choi San has escaped", she quickly told me to follow her into the security camera room where she showed me footage of when he escaped. Apparently he had a key and got himself out. Around 2:57 am, a security guard was called by San and once he got to his cell, San managed to punch him and knock him out and that's how he had gotten the key. Chief wasn't working a night shift that night so no one was in the front during the time he had escaped.

"We have cops every where looking for him. I'm going to need you to look around these areas and once your done I need you to stay at the station over night", she handed me a folder of different locations around Seoul that I have to look around. I nodded at her and then soon was off to the first location. I had a total of 20 locations and so far I've done 10 out of those 20. Out of those 10, I haven't found a single clue. San was no where to be found at any of my locations.

Chief then gave me a 25 minute lunch break which gave me enough time to eat and soon I was back to working and searching for San.

"There is no use! We are never going to find him!", at this point I was loosing hope. I've looked everywhere and even questioned people but there was no use. Cops found out that San had stolen money from several people after he had escaped and even stole a car from someone but still, we aren't able to locate him since the car he had stolen was an abandoned car that he had somehow hit wired. I soon got a call from Mingi. I quickly picked up my phone and answered him.

"Hey Hana, hows everything going. Have you found anything yet?", he asked when I answered him. "Everything is going alright, still haven't found anything yet and I even looked around extra locations but there's nothing", I said as I laid back in my seat.

"Yeah same for me and Yeosang. They made me look all the way over here in Daegu and made Yeosang look in Busan!", I was surprised. They made them look that far in Korea?!

"Jesus Christ you guys are far. Are you guys going home soon or staying there or something?", I heard Mingi sigh threw the line until he responded.

"Sadly we aren't going home, they are making us look for him all night. They think that he tried to escape the country but we still aren't sure. Who knows, he could be in Seoul still but I'm not sure", for the rest of the call, me and Mingi talked until he had to get back to work and so did I. I didn't even notice that it was already night time. I quickly finished up my last location and drove back to the police station where Chief was talking to another cop.

"Oh hello Officer Kim. Did you find anything at the locations I told you to go to?", she asked as she noticed that I arrived at the station. I nodded no and put the file on her desk.

"Well me and Officer Lee will be going now. Keep an extra eye out for tonight since San is still on the loose. We have extra security in the cell room so you don't have to worry", I nodded and soon she was off and went home. For the first few hours, it was boring and quite so I had nothing to worry about. After a while I did get hungry so I decided to go to a convenient store and buy some ramen. And I did that and enjoyed eating ramen at 12:35 in the morning.

"This is boring", I said as I threw a ball up in the air and caught it as I laid back in my chair. I wish the boys were here or at least one of them. Honestly it would be more fun with them around. I seem to be so busy lately that I barely hangout with them even though we work at the same police station. The boys have been doing their own thing while I do my thing. After a couple minutes of me being bored, I heard the door open to the police station. I just thought it was someone reporting a robbery or something so I didn't think much of it. I got up and went to the front (since I was in my office) but I saw no one. I started getting a bit paranoid and I started getting a bad feeling but of course my dumbass ignored it.

I shook the feeling off and just decided to go back to my office. I sat down in my chair but somehow couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching me. I've always been a paranoid person and being me and wanting to make sure everything was good, I looked around the police station. I looked around the whole station about 3 time but still couldn't find anything. I decided to calm myself down first by breathing slowly and then went back to my office. This time, right when I was about to sit down, something quickly grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming. Soon I felt something stab my neck and started feeling dizzy. Seconds later my vision started getting blurry and then before I knew it everything went......black.

To be continued

Hey guys! As I promised you all, I am back with yet another update. Today I decided to do 2 updates so after this is posted, I will be starting to write chapter 9 and hopefully post it today. Thank you all for reading my book! It makes me happy knowing that people are reading my book and seeing how the reads are going up day by day. And that goes for my other books too, especially my first book, 'I Fell in Love with my Kidnapper' Baekhyun x Reader! It's almost at 9k reads and that makes me so happy! I hope you all have a womderful Christmas and Holidays! Stay Warm 🎄🥰

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7

~ PardonKookie7  💕