chapter 9

Class 1-A was a mess... The first half of the training session was spent on teaching them what villains were willing to do and every time something illegal or inappropriate popped up Iida would state that it was against the law...

"Iida the next time you interrupt me to say something is illegal I'm going to tie you to a pole and let the dogs eat peanut butter off you face and make sure they have acid for salavia!" The teen villain yelled in frustration as she paced infront of the class. Said male raised his hand as the female growled "What the absolute hell do you want"

"Well you see that would one be a form of cruel and unusual punishment and such dogs would not be created unless someone had expermented on them. That would make it easier for the dog to produce a thin layer of mucus on the roof of its mouth and-" Iida was cut off when a tiny rock hit his head and a small trickle of blood rolled between his eyes. "Ah.... I've spotted my error please continue with the lecture...."

The blonde scratched her head in frustration while mumbling under her breath when Kirishima pointed out something.

"Hey (Name)-san...did you always have a streak of (h/c) in your hair? It looks cool!" The female froze up and this change didn't go unnoticed by the pro heroes who where watching.

"Its a birth defect so shut up you shark look alike" she sent a nasty glare his way as the poor student sighed and looked down... today was just not Kirishima's day.

"Personally I think it looks fantastic on you Angel-chan!!! I remember when you were little you used to go on and on about how you wanted your hair to be completely (h/c) and we even dyed it for Halloween! Not to mention after that you wanted to match lil todo-kun so-" Midnights mouth was covered with a flurry of white feathers as the blonde female blushed profusely

"Shut.up." Were the only words spoken from the blonds mouth as she sighed deeply. Todoroki felt a sense of pride as he remembered the time period where (name) had duol colored hair. He found it adorable and indulged himself in the memories of those loving times.

"Didn't those two also have a fake marriage?" Asked the banana as Aizawa shot daggers at his husband. (Mind you in this im making Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri have a polly relationship).

"Anywaysssssss on with the lesson. Iida, anything that seems impossible is possible. What you don't understand currently is that not everyone is gonna treat every living thing as if it has meaning. I remember as a child around 10 I had to go on a solo mission. One of our human shipments had come in late and it was my turn to check on it. I went to a warehouse that seemed abandoned-

It was around midnight when I snuck in. My attire consisted of black tights and a black jacked with holes in the back so I could use my quirk whenever I needed. The night air was still crisp and dou had formed on the top of the buildings roof making it slick. I snuck in through a window and tried looking around when I spotted movement. Inside of it was what I thought was the human my elder brother had ordered. When I went up to the cage however, it began to bark and snap its teeth at the. Saliva had gotten everywhere and began to burn holes into my suit. Upon closer inspection I had realized I had stumbled upon a Doberman with its teeth rotting inside its mouth.

Now as  Iida had previously pointed out said animal would need mucus lining the inside of its mouth in order to keep the acid from eating away at is jaw and teeth. This one however did not have such thing. It'd tongue was non existent, it's cheeks lined with holes and it's teeth jagged and  corroded from acid." Stated the blonde child as her blind eye began to show a holographic version of the memory.

"What happened afterwards?" Asked Mina. Her curiosity had gotten the best of her as she had a quirk to do with acid.

"I killed it and the scientist behind it. Not all villains are completely heartless you know." The statement had begun to make some of the students question what it was that divided the line between heroes and villains. The thought began to plague their minds so much so that they gave a slight glare to the actual pro heroes that stood there.

"How did the heroes handle the situation?" Iida spoke up once more. He has been quiet while his peers seemed too frightened to speak.

"The mess was delt with accordingly and was completely swept under the rug. The heroes hadn't caught wind of the illegal experiments done on the animals therefore there was no public announcement. Just another weird accident that happened at an old building." The angel shrugged as her feathers returned to her. Midnight tilted her head slightly. She didn't know how to feel about her niece committing a murder let alone going to said warehouse to look for a trafficked human in the first place. That part flew right over the students heads but didn't go unissued by the pros. Suddenly Midoriya jumped up with a yelp.

"Surprise attack" were the only things that left the girls mouth before she went zooming towards the green haired lad. Ice flew her way as she invaded the attack. Goosebumps began to rise on her skin from the temperature as an explosion was sent from the other end. She flew higher and giggled lightly. Midnight tore a peace of her clothing releasing her sleeping gas before Momo created gas mask. Some of the students weren't prepared at all and either got hit with feathers or gas.

"Play times over dearys~"