Chapter 8

The weekend had rolled by quicker than the poor (h/c)-ette had anticipated. Usually, she'd get to sleep in but ever since she moved in with the trio of disaster ( Endeavor kicked her out ASAP).  She had stayed up all night playing video games and forgot about her training. Well, Midnight made sure to have the class over early in hopes of catching the sleeping beauty in action. At 6 am sharp there was a knock. Midnight screamed a soft yet loud "I'LL GET IT" before running to open the door. On the other end was class 1-A who were shocked at how fast the door swung opened. 

"Hello Midnight-Sensei, We are here to train with (Last name)-sama" stated Iida eagerly. 

"Well, she is currently in her room. Why don't you all wake her up?" Smiled midnight a little too calmly. She, of course, knew how (name) slept in only a shirt and set up the trap accordingly.

" Nemuri who's at the door?" asked Hizashi from the kitchen. 

"No one loudmouth! " She responded with a slight glare before leading the entire class to right outside the villain's room. "have fun!" she said before dashing off to keep the two adult males from finding out.

"Ummm who else finds this fishy?" asked Mina as Todoroki lead the pack into the lion's den. Surprisingly the lion looked cute when asleep and all curled up in her tiny pink blanket. Todoroki swiftly went to uncover the sleeping beast and introduce her warm skin to the cold world around her.

" Todoroki no!" Said Izuku but it was too late. There laid a sleeping female with no pants on and an oversized hoodie. The hoodie read ' I'll chase you till we both die'. The hoodie barely covered her body and left her legs cold. She shivered and shifted looking for warmth. The more she moved the more her hoodie hiked up. 

"Moon-Chan 5 more minutes" She whimpers out holding her pillow closer to her. Todoroki leaned down and whispered coldly. 

"Does it sound like I'm 'Moon-Chan?'" And with that the lion woke up... and scream. 

" NEMURI KAYAMA!!!!" Her voice rang with rage. as her pale face grew crimson with rage and embarrassment. In came a very concerned Aizawa, a tired Yamada and no Kayama insight. 

"What the hell are you all doing in her room!" Asked a very angry banana as his voice slowly raised. On the other hand, Izuku gave to poor villain her blanket back as to cover up with.

"Midnight-Sensei allowed in and instructed us to wake up Tomura-San for her before running off. The female hero was currently downstairs hiding. 

"Mineta get out of her closet before I take you on a training trip and accidentally lose you." Aizawa stated as his hair flew up in rage. There was a slight whimper from the other side of the room where Izuku and (name) were. Surprisingly everyone turned to see the feeling holding Izuku tightly with teary eyes. 

"I wanna sleep... " The poor child looked like a lost toddler as she laid her head on Izuku's chest. The boy's face instantly burst into all sorts of red and yet again he left the burning hatred through an icy glare. Instantly Aizawa was at her side and picked her up like a tiny cub.

"Now now, you can't fall asleep again. You have training to do otay?" He chose his words carefully trying not to angry the teenager in his hands. She pouts looking down and the air around her shifted to a dark a dangerous one before she looked up and her eyes were wider and glistening as a tear slowly slid down her cheek. She had a pout as she made her bottom lip quiver.

"Pwease Zawa " She was using his weakness...Her being cute. He took a deep breath in trying to find the word no but it seems to have disappeared from his dictionary. 

"Now if it were a usual day, yes but the class is here. If you get up now I'll let you stay up and play games with us....plus 1,000 yen" He stated lightly.