ch 6

3rd pov 

After the chat with the teachers, Aizawa lead (name) to class. She was told to wait outside while Aizawa explained the situation of her being there.

" As most of you know Shigaraki (name) is the daughter of All Might and a villain we captured at the USJ attack. Though she is known as an S class villain she is still 15 years old and considering I knew her for a short period of time she will be placed in your class. Please welcome your new classmate Shigaraki-san. " Aizawa had given (name) the signal and she came in just in time. 

" Hiya classmates! I'm Shigaraki (name) but please call me (name)-chan! Please take care of me!" She waved rapidly as if a little toddler and bowed. The class was in silent shock as she stood up with the same smile before it dropped. " is that what you wanted me to say?" She growled before heading to her seat which just so happened to be next to a green-haired lad who was shaking. He didn't know what to think. " Ya good buddy?" asked the girl as Izuku jumped almost falling out of his seat. 

" Y-yea I-I'm fine" He stuttered out which in turn got a giggle out of the girl. The foreign music made his face turn all shades of pink. Her voice had a warm ring to it and her beautiful smirk sent chills down his spine.  She extended her hand to the shaking boy and smirked. 

" The names (name) what's your Broco boy?" He shook her hand and almost fainted. Her hand felt so soft and felt like it belonged in his hand. he cradled her hand as he responded

" Izuku Miydoriya. Nice to meet you (name)-san" He smiled and a plan began to form in the young blondes head. Her plan was originally to meet Izuku and force him to give all the details on heroes that he could. She knew he was a storage bank of knowledge but where was his limit> In the back of the class a certain bicolored boy sat pissed beyond belief. Truthfully he had blamed himself for this mess and he knew he'd have to pay for his mistakes. 

' You wanna play like that (name)? Okay then I guess I'll just have to show you who you belong to'

hey guys I know this is hella short but please forgive me. I was gonna write the usual 1000 words but stuff happened and I lost my creative flow. I'm pissed about it but I didn't wanna keep you guys waiting. The next chapter will be 2000 words so no worries I will make up for it. Bye guys and stay safe.... IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hides in corner crying*