【 𝗢𝗢𝟯 】𝐖𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝐉𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞

【 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 】

Warrior's Journey is a nationwide interactive plotting with Mistis. Each Zeravean will head to Institucio de Mistis to do a plotting as if you're in training and Mistis will be there to help and guide you. (Video created by Mistis)

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

THE MECHANICS

1. Head to Institucio de Mistis and look through every available activity and weapon you can access in the training den.

2. Decide what kind of training you will be doing and post your starter in there. Don't forget to tag both ARMISTlS and ARArkanus when you post your starter.

3. Since this is something that you and Mistis have not talked about in the plotting room, make it as interactive and open ending as you can so, Mistis can easily join in and reply to your plotting. Avoid godmodding because nobody likes that.

4. Act as if you're actually training. Given that we're only writing about it, do your best to make it seem like you're in training. Then, wait for Mistis to reply.

5. Have fun and train well, Zeraveans! There is no limit as to what you want to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

REGISTRATION
Comment in the inline.

NAME:
CAMP:
CHOICE OF ACTIVITY:
Be as specific as you can.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACTIVITY TIME & DATE:
May 8-10, 2020
Open at 2:00 PM.
Closes at 11:59 PM.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Comment here if you have questions or concerns about this activity.

OOC. Comment "#AVWarriorsJourney" if you've read and understood the mechanics.