【 𝗢𝗢𝟭 】𝐙𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝐅𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘

【 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 】

Zarcerein Fairgrounds is similar to a school fair. This activity will include booths. Treat this as some sort of festival in Arceretus before the bad things will happen. Formerly a race competition, Zarcerein Fairgrounds is now a friendly and fun competition wherein each camp will design an activity for other camps to participate in.

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

THE MECHANICS

1. Find a suitable platform for all of the members of your camp to have a meeting on. Their administrator should take note of who's present and who probably can't make it on the designated day that you will be doing your booth and when participating in another booth's activity.

2. Your camp is given two hours to do their activity. It doesn't have to be two hours long. You can do your attendance for the first thirty minutes and the rest will be the actual activity. I will not be controlling how much time you will be using for your booths. As long as it is under two hours, you will be fine. Given that, your activity can also vary from laid back to simple but can be complicated. If the activity wasn't finished on time, then it wasn't finished on time. There is no theme as to what you want your booth to be. You can also use places from your camp or Arceretus Places.

3. Like I said above, for the activity, make sure that it isn't complicated that it will take hours for it to finished. Make an activity that you know, you and your campmates can do under the allotted time. It also does not have to be solving puzzles and codes. It could be a simple "Marriage Booth" if your camp would like. Whatever it is, we just want you to have fun.

4. Before, the camp who finished most booths will win the competition. However, it would just be that whichever camp was successful in visiting the most booths will win this "competition". Since this is also happening next week, I will be dropping hints about the plot of AV's Part One so, make sure to look for that as well.

5. Activity is a MUST especially if you and your camp are hosting that day. You will host an activity for the other camps and all hands will be needed. Talk amongst yourselves and decide who gets to administer each camp or however you all want to organize your activity.

6. Attendance will occur before the camp will start their activity. Make sure to leave a signal or a reminder before starting your attendance as well as your activity. If you are coming in late, that is also fine if you have your reasons. Catch up and help your campmates with what they're doing. Everyone might be busy doing something.

7. The fairgrounds will be open for three days so, there will a certain number of camps for each day. Vanagloria will start our fair. Avaritia and Invidia will be merged into one "camp" as well as Luxuria and Acedia because of the number of active avatars in all of these four camps. Then, at the end of the allotted time for both booths, everyone who hosted a booth that day will also hold a small party/bonfire to commemorate their job well done. Everyone is, of course, welcome to join. Decide where you would want that to happen as well.

8. You have however many days to plan and do your booth. Good luck and happy planning! If you need my help, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACTIVITY DATE & TIME
May 13-15, 2020 at 6:30-10:30 PM

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SCHEDULE/TIME TABLE:

𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑫𝑨𝒀, 𝑴𝒂𝒚 13 
CAMP VANAGLORIA | 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM

𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑫𝑨𝒀, 𝑴𝒂𝒚 14
CAMP IRA | 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
CAMP SUPERBIA | 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM

𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑨𝒀, 𝑴𝒂𝒚 15
CAMP INVIRITIA | 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
CAMP LUXCEDIA | 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Comment here if you have a question, concern, or in need of clarifications to any of the mechanics.

OOC. Comment "#ZeraveanBooths" if you've read and understood the mechanics of this activity.

OOC. Everything is updated so, please reread everything in this chapter. Then, comment "#ZeraFestival" if you've read and understood the new mechanics of the activity.