【 𝗢𝗢𝟮 】𝐇𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝐒𝖎𝖈𝖐

【 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊】

Hide and Sick is a game formulated from Hide and Seek, Mafia, and Sardines. However, this activity has its own twists. A game of luck– choose wisely and you'll have a high chance of winning.

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

THE MECHANICS
1. Players will be sorted into three categories- the infected Zeraveans, the Doctors, and the regular Zeraveans. Then, the regular Zeraveans will be grouped into two or three, depending on the number of participants.

THE INFECTED ZERAVEANS:
They do not belong to a group. Rather, they will be playing individually. The infected Zeraveans will be hiding around the Arcereverse (except the forbidden places, of course). They are the villains of the game. If a regular Zeravean finds them, that Zeravean will then be infected too and will have to stay beside their infector until the Doctors find them. (2-3 players)

THE DOCTORS:
They work in a separate group. Each round, they will be given a clue about where an Infected is located. The goal is to crack the clue as early as possible so the regular Zeraveans won't be put on risk. (2-3 players)

THE REGULAR ZERAVEANS:
They are the main players. Zeraveans will be grouped. Each group will have two-three representatives. These representatives will be hiding around also. It is their groupmates' task to find them without getting infected. (Number of players is not estimated)

2. Every round, the groups will be given two choices. The choices represent their fate- either they'll find their representative OR they'll find an infected. So choose wisely. After choosing, the Administrator will give you the clue. Once you crack the clue, one Zeravean must go to the location given and find whether their representative or, unfortunately, an infected.

The clues can be either codes, a set of emojis, gibberish words, or simply hints. Good luck in seeking, there are lots to find.

3. Once registered for the attendance, you may now proceed to the La Cameram since it will be the venue of today's activity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ATTENDANCE / REGISTRATION
Inline comment the following

FULL NAME:
CAMP:
FATAL FLAW:

Opens at 6:30 PM.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACTIVITY DATE & TIME:
May 6, 2020. Wednesday.
Attendance at 6:30 PM.
Starting at 7:00 PM.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Comment here if you have any questions or in need of clarifications to any of the mechanics.

OOC. Comment "#WeMissedYouMistita" if you've read and understood the mechanics of the activity.