(K.R) Haruto (Wizard) (2/2)

(Here's Part 2 to the Haruto/Wizard Oneshot! Please read Part 1 to understand what is happening, unless you just want to read the action)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)-chan/(Y/n)-san/(Y/n)!" I heard others' voices say, making me slowly open my eyes to see I was still on my hands and knees, looking down at the floor. I groaned as I held my head.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)-san?" Shunpei questioned as he and Rinko helped me up onto my feet before he gasped in shock and stumble back.

"D-D-Driver!" Shunpei yelled as he pointed at my stomach, making everyone look down to see a small silver belt with a gold-trimmed black hand buckle on the hem of my (jeans/pants/skirt).

"D-Does that mean...?" Koyomi questioned as she looked at me, making me nod with a smile on my face before I opened my hand to reveal the two Wizard rings, then I recognized a ring on my right middle finger, seeing it was the 'Driver On' ring.

"(Y/n)-chan is a mage?" Rinko questioned, making me nod as I clenched my rings.

"I remember everything... How I met Haruto, how he truly became my hope, and how he saved my life during the ritual..." I said, making everyone look in awe before I pocketed my rings.

"I owe him my life." I said before I walked over to the register and reached over the desk to grab my WizarSwordGun, which was in gun mode before I looked at the others, who had concern looks on their faces.

"I will be fine, I'm destined to do this." I said with a joking tone, making them nod before Wajima walked towards me and gave me a small drawstring pouch. I raised an eyebrow before I put my weapon down to open it, revealing different magic rings.

"I made some extras since I had a feeling you were going to join Haruto, but I just didn't expect you to go against him..." Wajima said with some gloom and worry in his voice as he looked down, making me look at him before I gave him a side hug.

"I'll bring him back, I promise." I said confidently as I looked at him then looked at the others. They all nodded before I closed the pouch, pocketed it then picked up my weapon and rested it on my shoulder as I walked towards the door.

"(Y/n)." I heard Koyomi say, making me stop and glance back at her.

"Please be careful." She said, making me smile before I turned to look at her.

"Of course I will, Koyomi. I still have to make new memories with you." I said with a smile, making Koyomi nod and softly smile back. Then I turned to walk out the door, looking around as I was outside, before I felt this odd but warm aura, making me sigh before I walked towards that aura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards the park where Haruto was spotted with my WizarSwordGun rested on my shoulder, seeing him laughing maniacally at the civilians who were screaming in fear at the 'Mage of Hope' suddenly causing chaos. Suddenly, Ghouls appeared around him but helped him terrorize the civilians, chasing after some and scaring some.

"Oi! I never asked for you all!" Haruto yelled in annoyance as he kicked some out of the way, which made my job easier as I swung my arm with my weapon, shooting at a few of them, causing silver bullets to fly at them and knock them down and gaining their attention, especially Haruto's.

"My, My~ If it's the amnesiac..." Haruto said playfully with an evil smirk as he folded his arms over his chest, making me stare intensely at his now red-orange eyes. His new voice... It sounded intimidating...

 It sounded intimidating