(S.S) Marvelous (GokaiRed)

(I love this picture!! Btw Marvelous is one of my favorite Rangers of all time!)

Captain Marvelous x Reader

(Y/n) is a person that interests Zangyack because of a certain piece of jewelry they wear, but will soon interest a certain space pirate. But he won't be just interested in the jewelry.

I am a part-time chef at the Snack New Safari, which is a diner that was destroyed by Zangyack at first but got rebuilt about 4 months after the destruction

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I am a part-time chef at the Snack New Safari, which is a diner that was destroyed by Zangyack at first but got rebuilt about 4 months after the destruction. I heard from my co-worker that he got to meet the Space Pirates when they first came, which made me jealous since I think they're really cool.

I was wiping the counter since the diner was empty at the moment. I look at the clock and saw that it was time for me to close the diner and collect a pick-up order of supplies for the diner. I took off my apron and laid it on the counter, then walked out of the diner and locking the door. What I didn't realize was that I was being watched.

I was walking towards the store but decided to cut through an alleyway as a shortcut. But I was suddenly surrounded by a bunch these silver humanoid robots.

"W-What the!?" I said in confusion as I looked at the robots that were blocking both the exits of the alley.

"Well done, Gormins. Now we can get that energy source!" An odd voice said, making me look around to see a monster with an ape-like face that looked like some sort of steampunk engineer.

 Now we can get that energy source!" An odd voice said, making me look around to see a monster with an ape-like face that looked like some sort of steampunk engineer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Alright, what the hell are you?" I questioned it as I turned my full attention to it.

"I'm Hizaaru and you have something we want!" it said, making me raise an eyebrow at it.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"Gormins. Attack!" Hizaaru commanded, making the robots oblige and run at me.

I looked around before I kicked one of them back, knocking them into another one. I front-flipped to dodge one behind me and when I got back up, I elbowed one in the head and another one in the stomach. I kicked another one in the stomach, causing it to fly back. I then felt something blunt hit my back, making me grunt in slight pain before I looked around and kick the last robot in the gut.