Found out

We bouta do a katsuki point of view, hah now you get to hear what he thinks *eyebrow wag*

"Katsuki can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Ugh whatever, what do you want hag?"

"Well I was wondering if you to made it official?"

"Made what official?"

"Your relationship with Y/N"

"RELATIONSHIP?!"

"Oh am I reading that wrong, because how you treat her and based on the peak I'm getting at your neck from your hoodie it seems kinda serious"

Crap the hickeys! We were so absorbed I hadn't thought to cover them up.

"Well I guess you could say were together.... or whatever"

"Awe my boy has a girlfriend!"

"Hag stop it"

"Whatever, whatever. My daughter in law is welcome whenever"

"Wait daughter in law-"

"Go to your girlfriend I'm gonna make those snacks I promised"

Ugh. My mother is insane, but intuitive, I will admit that. I guess I should ask her about, whatever this is. I go upstairs to my room and see Y/N sitting at my coffee table. Computer out, notebook in front of her pencil in hand, her sleeves all the way up, hand under her chin, god shes beautiful. I lean up against the door frame. She seemed so focused on her work, a little piece of her hair fell in front of her face, she went to move it and finally noticed me.

"Oh, hey! what did your mom want?"

"Ah well she's annoyingly intuitive and noticed um kinda how I feel, the hickeys might have helped a little to"

"Oh, Crap right the hickeys! What do we do about those?"

"Try to hide them I guess"

I get off the frame and walk over to her and sit down right next to her, elbow on the table, my own hand now under my chin. I stare at her for a second, god her eyes were gorgeous I could swear they twinkled.

"But how?"

"Dunno turtle necks, scarves, high collars, maybe makeup?"

"I guess, anyway we need to get this assignment done"

"Yeah, but uh real quick. Can I ask a question?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Well, what exactly are we now?"

"Oh um, I guess were dating now, or hooking up?"

"Okay so what exactly does that mean? Are we like dating together, or just like hooking up together?"

"I dont know, what do you think we are katsuki?"

"I, well, um-"

"I dont have all the answers, you get to make decisions too"

"I know that!"

"Then what do you want us to be Katsuki?"

"I mean, I'd like it if you were like maybe I dunno *mumble* my girlfriend *mumble*"

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Ugh, Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend!"

I was a bumbling mess she was teasing me I swear. God I hope she says yes.

"Of course dummy"

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Now lets get the assignment done"

I picked her up and stuck her in my lap looking over her shoulder.

"So what are we doing?"

Alright ladies and gents what did we think of the revised version? I feel like I improved the smut and fluffed it a bit more! 😊