instructions and background

y/n = your name

l/n = last name

f/c = favorite color

f/f = favorite food

f/s = favorite song

e/c = eye color

w/w = whatever you want

""= talking

This will be set in our world, so no quirks. But they do have famous personalities.

normal writing

In your head

now onto the background of everything

I've known Katsuki since 6th grade about the beginning of junior high. I've never called him by his last name; because it's not like he ever calls me by my name. it really irritates him so I get yelled at a lot. I'm 15 (Katsuki's 16) and were about to go to highschool. I dont necessarily know Midoriya but Katsuki is always yelling "Deku" at him so I guess there's that. I do sit right in front of him which means I'm next to bakugou. Throughout my life though I've never really wanted to do anything crazy, I've always loved interior design though. So during career assessments I just get really bored of it all cause everyone's always shouting about being a famous. So today during class when the teacher started talking about how people were gonna get famouse, I just stood up and grabbed one of the stupid papers. I knew that Katsuki took notice of this so I looked right at him when I was walking back to my desk.

"yo EXTRA"

"yes Katsuki"

"what's with the paper?" 

"I'm filling it out; why?" 

"But dont you want to be all famous like everyone else miss L/N your shooting for the top academy, UA"

there goes the teacher, I just sighed

"I dont really care for it I just want to be an interior designer it's a good school that will be good for my transcript so I'm taking that stupid test and getting into that school. I'm just going to be in one of the lower ranking classes nothing flashy"

I knew bakugou would be pissed at this so I had to think fast after this

"I mean Katsuki's the one you should be talking about he's the one that may actually debut" 

god I hated having to explain myself but I also hated getting yelled at.

"tch fucking Extra"

I had heard Katsuki but I didn't really care, I was still alive.

School had ended and I was on my way to the gate, Katsuki and I had our final project to do. (Its almost summer) I was always put as his partner because he can semi deal with me and I know how to deal with him; now that I think about it how do we even do that? Funny how it took me three years to figure that out. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even see him walk past him

"Baka come on you're going to get left behind" 

"Oh sorry my bad"

"DAMN RIGHT IT'S YOUR FAULT"

We decided to walk together in silence cause it was easier that way, no yelling or pissing him off. I had been to katsuki's house before I mean only outside because I ran into midoriya one day we had happened to live kinda close and he said that he had to stop there apparently and I said I would tag along he got yelled at by katsuki and his mom hit him which made him say that he was going to be DEAD the next day, I ended up leaving a bit after that to not draw attention. I really hope I didn't get his mom to hit him. I don't want to get blamed for that. We got to Katsuki's house and it was already super hot out, especially with all that walking we did. He just got inside and took his shoes off then went upstairs. Next thing I know hes in shorts and is shirtless.
God he was toned.  (°/////°)
His mom came and I saw her facial expression change from seeing me and being sweet to seeing Katsuki and completely pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL BRAT"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW HAG" 

"GO PUT A SHIRT ON YOU DIMWIT, YOUR MAKING HER UNCOMFORTABLE, AND AT LEAST OFFER HER SOMETHING TO CHANGE INTO SO SHE ISN'T HOT AND SWEATY" 

she had gotten ready to hit him. I panicked and, screamed.

"......what?"

they both said it in unison.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh um yes I just dont really want you to hit your son, hah"

"Wait, what?"

"THE HELL EXTRA THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, SHE HITS ME I GET PISSED AND YELL BACK AT HER. IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'S ABUSING ME!!!"

"I didn't think she was I just, panicked I guess."

"Tch whatever"

"I'm sorry about him Darlin"

He just went up stairs then came back down and threw something at me, clothes I guess? Didn't look like much though.

"Get changed in the bathroom, I ain't showing you"

"I'll show you where it is Darlin"

It was in one of his skull shirts except it was a tank top and then there was a pair of his underwear? That totally isn't weird. I came downstairs and saw Mitsuki talking to Katsuki. I had learned her name after she showed me where the bathroom is.

"Oh L/N, I was just telling Katsuki that I'm going to be out for a while and that he has to clean the dishes so make sure he does! dont take your eyes off him, okay!"

"yes Mrs. Bakugou" 

"please just call me Mitsuki dear" 

"yes Mrs. Mitsuki" 

She just gave me this kinda giving up look shook her head and left.

thats all I'm giving you for now guys! it's just there to set the scene that I wanted to start off on! Sorry there's no smut yet and only some fluff, also did you know UA stands for ultra athletes? Welp it won't in this story, it'll be called ultra arts! Still working on the name let me know what you think!

love you all~~~~