getting home

Sorry for the wait but now ima feed you

Y/N POV

Thinking about it while walking back, I realized I should stop by a drug store to get some makeup like katsuki had said. While there, I also got some of my father's favorite food to try and calm him down; before I told him everything. if he was home when I got back that is. I also got some snacks for myself and a yakisoba microwave meal for my dinner. Dad was home late often. I walked up to the cashier to pay and he just sat and stared at me like he was transfixed. It was kinda freaking me out. Like hey bro I've got a boyfriend now back off. But he doesn't know that so yeah kind of a dumb thought.

"Um sir I would like to pay now"

"Oh gomen, I didn't mean to stare, you just look a lot like someone I haven't seen in a really long time"

"Oh um okay"

"Your total will be twenty five dollars"

"Thank you"

It was really weird what happened. I didn't really want to think about it. I mean I'm happy right now and thinking about it will only get me down. While walking the rest of the way home I happened upon a sweet little kitten, just freezing in the rain. God who would do such a thing! I decided I'd take him home right then and there. Hopefully dad doesn't care, that's two things to try and explain now.