Sooooo I have a cat

Hey guys it's been a while since I've actually written for this story so the format might end up changing 😋
And as always I appreciate any spelling or grammar corrections!

    I rush to turn on the shower so he thinks I'm already in and will leave me alone so I can have time to think and clean up the cat. I decide to just hide the Mark's until they disappear but just in case I try to put on the makeup. I decide on a black turtleneck and cute maroon skirt with tights. I did make sure that guy picked out to a cute little collar for the adorable little kitten I found. Hopefully dad doesn't hate him.

"Hey dad, I'm all done how was work?"

"Oh hey princess! Work was great how was my baby girls day?"

"School was fine, I got assigned a group project with katsuki again. So I went there for a bit after school. Why are you so chipper?"

"Ah that bakugou kid again huh, *under his breath* ah yoing love. Anyway something happened today that I think you'll like!"

"Really, what?"

"Well I know you hate this place as much as I do and now I can finally make both our wishes true, were moving!"

"Seriously!"

"Yup which means get packing we are leaving this hell hole as soon as possible, and because we'll be so busy you won't be going to school tomorrow!"

"No way! Awesome"

Just then the sweet little kitten apparently decided to walk out going straight in between my legs meowing.
(He managed to crack the door open)

"Meeeewww"

"Um-"

"Y/N who's cat is that?"

"Um so yeah I was meaning to tell you. You could kinda say he's mine. I kinda found him in the rain today on my way home"

"Well did you name him?"

"Now I know your mad- wait what, name?"

"Yeah I think it's really positive that you did something like this"

"Wait so your not mad?"

"No how could I, your taking initiative in maturity, and the only reason we couldn't have a pet was because of the stupid landlord"

"Oh cool, well as for the name I haven't thought of one"

"Well everybody needs a name! While you think about that let's start getting packed, does he need anything or-"

"Oh, no I was near a store when I found him, so I already got him a few things"

"Ah see maturity! Positive growth"

"Heh yeah"

They start packing.

So this was a little bit more of a fluff but I have something in the works that's a little more 😏 ya know.
Also you guys get to name the little guy so comment some names I won't post the next chapter until you do!!
I might also go back and update and change previous chapters cause I think it's kinda cringe 😖 update: I went back and updated the chapters so definitely go back and read the new chapters!!!