Chapter Nine: Home Sweet Home

Riley's pov:

It was about 1pm and all our bag was packed and ready.

The journey was nice, very long, but nice.

***
Before we walked through the front door Alex pulled me aside and kissed me. We both melted into the kiss, trying to keep our cool.

As we walked in my mother greets

"Sweetie! You're home! How was the trip? How was the cabin? Did you enjoy? We're you safe?" Mum fills me with questions

"I think they were fine as they are home before the time we arranged" Henry says walking up behind my mum

Something was odd. They were weirdly happy but kinda awkward. Hmm.

"Right well I'm going to take a shower I'll see you guys later" Alex interrupts my thoughts.

As soon as she's behind our parents she winks at me which sends a million butterflies to fill up my stomach.

When Alex was finally out insight I decided to go up to my room.

***
A day or two have passed and me and Alex are sneaking around the house giving each other kisses here and there.

It's kinda cute.

***
We are currently in the basement.

"You know you're the most precious girl in my whole life" Alex says leaning down and kissing me.

The kiss was full off emotion. I wrapped my arms around her neck. The kiss got more intense by the second.

Until...

"Alex? Alex?! Where are you? I need a favour!" Henry shouts

We pull away and Alex kisses my cheek "We are not finished" she says and leaves "Yeah dad, I'm here"

***
Life's not so bad. I'm really starting to catch strong feelings for Alex.

Currently we are cuddling in her bed watching a movie...as always 😂

*ping*

I look up and it's Alex's phone. "Don't you wanna reply?"

"Nah it's no one important" she says

But a few moments later it goes off again

*ping* *ping*

"Are you sure you don't want to answer? It might be important if they are trying to get your attention" I state

"It's fine honestly. I'll just turn my phone off" she says and pecks my lips "Now come on let's enjoy our movie"

I'm kind of wondering who wants Alex's attention but if she says it's no one then I believe her.

The movie finished and I sat on Alex's hips. I leaned down slowly and kissed her gently.

I pulled away but she pulled me back into a kiss. This time a little bit more rough and intense. Alex put her hands on my hips and started moving them forward and backwards. A moan escaped my mouth. Our mouths were furiously moving in sync with each other. Alex flipped me over so she'd be on top. As our kiss got more and more passionate I started unbuttoning her shirt and she started taking mine off too. Things were definitely getting heated right now.

Warning Sexual Part:

Alex takes my trousers off and lies beside me still kissing me but more gently. She's smoothing her hand against my body giving me goosebumps. Alex pulls away "Are you sure about this?" She asks

"Yeah. I want you, and only you" I say and pulling her back into a kiss.

Alex chucks covers on us and slowly opens my legs. She gently moves her fingers down my chest to my stomach. My heart starts beating really fast. She then takes my pants off.

She slowly pushes her fingers inside me. A moan escaped my mouth again. At first she started slowly but the more moans escaped the faster she got. It feels so fucking good. She kisses my lips to quieten me down, but it just felt too good. My whole body was feeling amazing.

End Of Sexual Scene:

She pulled her fingers out and pulled me into a cuddle.

"Enjoy?" She asked

"Yes" I said breathlessly

Our lips connect. We pull away.

"I love you, Riley" Alex shocks me. I look at Alex shocked "I know we've only been together for a little bit but I can't help my feelings. They are growing stronger every single second I'm with you. It's crazy I know but it's true"

"I-I love you too Alex" I reply.

We both smile and cuddle.

After about an hour I went to have a shower and try and get an early night. I sneaked into Alex's room for a quick goodnight kiss.

"I'm just coming for a goodnight kiss" I say

We kiss and I turn to leave but Alex pulls me back.

"Stay here with me"

"But what about our parents?" I ask

"They never come in here. I sleep better with you next to me." She explains

"Okie then" I sat and jump into bed with her. We cuddle and soon enough we are both sleeping.

———————————————
A/N

Hiii. How you doing?

You liking the book?

The next few chapters might be more exciting for some or a bit scary and tense.

Hope you enjoy!!

❣️