Chapter Seven: Perfect Day Out + A...Kiss?

Riley's pov:

I woke up not feeling anyone besides me. So I turned over and I was right.

Alex must have gone somewhere. I laid in bed for a bit until I noticed a note on the bedside table. I sat up and opened it.

It read:

Morning Riley, I got you a little present it's in the bath room. Hope you like it.

Alex.

That was weird. But I went to the bath room to see what the present was.

A box was laid on the toilet seat. I opened it and it was a dress.  Actually it was the dress I looked at yesterday but didn't have nothing to wear it to or the money.

The dress;

 As I picked the dress up another note fell out

You found it. I hope you like it and I hope you don't want to kill me for buying it but your eyes glittered when you saw it on the manikin. You're probably confused but I decided to give you a little adventure. So please put on that dress and get ready a man will knock the door, his name is Alan, he will escort you to a vehicle where he will take you to where I am.

Enjoy,
        Alex.

I'm so confused. But i did as the card said and got dressed and ready. I don't usually wear make up but I put some on lightly so it didn't look weird that I'm in a nice dress looking like a pig.

It was like 2pm someone knocked the door. I opened it and a gentleman with a name tag that said 'Alan' was there.

"Good afternoon ma' lady. I am here to escort you to your destination"

I walked out and locked the room. "Where is my destination?" I ask

"Sorry I can't say just yet but I'm sure you'll like it" He says.

Outside they is a black Audi was waiting. I went in it and it started.

About 40-45 minutes later the car stopped and I got out. The gentleman, Alan, gave me another card and drove off.

You're getting closer now. Follow the then path by the lake until you see a lonely tree. There I will be waiting for you.

Alex.

This is giving me butterflies. But I don't understand why she's done all this.

I follow the path by the lake for 10 minutes and I finally spot the lonely tree. I walk over to it but don't see Alex.

Next I feel a presence behind me "You found me" it whispered. Then a blindfold was put on me. A gentle hand held mine and led me somewhere. After 3 minutes we stop. And the blind fold is taken off me.