"Hmm..." Ryujin quickly lightens up and from the frown on her lips quickly turns into a smile.
"Nope, this is the best~"

"Thank god." Leia sighed.

"I didn't know my girlfriend can do something like this... I'm so touched." From a happy expression, Ryujin now begins to tear up from feeling touched. Her hand covers her own mouth as her eyes blinked nonstop as if she's crying.

"Okay, now you're exaggerating." Leia laughed at Ryu's silly acting.

"Hehe but really, this is the best dish I've ever tasted." Ryujin chuckled.
"Oh, I almost forgot. Here." Ryujin reaches for the gift bag on the counter and hands it over to Leia.

"What is it?" Leia quickly opens up the bag in a curious manner and puts her hand inside to feel the soft fabric. She pulled out the gift inside and it revealed to be a Mocha bread shirt.
"Oh. My. God."

"Ryujin! This is so cute!" Leia exclaimed excitedly.
"Thank you~"

"You should wear it after we're done eating. I want to see how it looks on you!" Ryujin told her and Leia nods.

"Ryujin this fits me nicely," Leia shouted from the bathroom as she stares at herself in the mirror, adjusting the shirt.

"Come out here!" Ryujin, who was laying on Leia's bed, replied.

"Okay." Leia quickly fixes her hair and take a last look at the mirror before walking outside.
"How do I look?"

Instead of replying, Ryujin just gazed at her with a surprised expression. Ryujin admits it looked so cute on Leia, so cute that Ryujin almost forgot to breathe.

"Uh...Ryujin?" Leia waves her hand as she walks closer to the bed.
"Do you hear m-"

Leia didn't get a chance to finish that sentence when Ryujin suddenly pulled her by her hand, making Leia fall perfectly into Ryu's embrace.
Ryu's arms sneak under her, pulling her close to Ryujin's body before answering.
"It looked perfect on you."

Leia wasn't used to being in someone else's embrace but the constant arms that were wrapped around her changed her mind about it. Everything just felt right in Ryujin's arms, her warmth, her fragrance, and her touch.

"I hope Lia won't just walk in on us again." Leia chuckled as she buried her face in Ryu's chest and her arm around Ryu.

"She won't, I stole your dorm key that she has when we were out," Ryujin replied while her chin rests on the top of Leia's head.

Ryu didn't say anything else but instead, she has her hands were wound around Leia, one absentmindedly stroking Leia's back and the one running through Leia's hair. It was a simple gesture but it eases Leia's mind as if stress didn't exist in her dictionary at all.

Leia looked up and saw Ryu's serene, happy face, with Ryu's lips stretched in a slight smile and Ryu's eyes gazing down at her.

Just when Leia was about to break the eye contact, Ryujin's hands travel to her nape, pulling Leia close until Ryujin could feel Leia's lips against hers.

Leia quickly responds but when she did, Ryujin turned the kiss from slow and gentle to a wet and passionate kiss. Their lips pressed against each other and as the moment got heated, they broke this kiss as both are gasping for air.

"I love you," Ryujin said softly and Leia only mewled in reply before Ryujin snuggles into Leia and the bed some more.

"Me too."