8

Third Person

Here they are, sitting across each other with a hot pot in front of them. "This is yummy!" Leia exploded in excitement and Ryujin sighed. "Just know that I only treated you chicken and the soup because of Heiran." Ryujin said as she tries to stir the pot with her chopsticks.

"I know I know.. Jeez." Leia said as she shoves a meat wrapped with lettuce into her mouth.

"You look like you haven't eaten these for years." Ryujin stares at her in cringe and Leia just laughs about it. "I know right, It's just been a while since someone treated me these foods." Leia smiles and she thought of her ex..

Jinsoul.

"So uh.. What did you like about her?" Leia asks and Ryujin carefully thinks about it. "She has this specific aura that really attracts me.. and she treats me like a normal person." Ryujin answered and Leia just nods, not even caring the older's voice.

"

Plus she's mature, unlike you." Ryujin adds and Leia was taken a back a bit..

"Hey, I didn't compared you to other ITZY members now you're doing this to me." Leia pouts.

"Wasn't asking." Ryujin shrugged and she just stares at Leia in a funny way. Ryujin doesn't want to admit it but teasing her sounds fun for her.

After their mini-mukbang, Leia walks back to the living room where they hand their mukbang, she just recently came back from the kitchen as she did the dishes.

"So when are you leaving?" Ryujin asks as she just randomly lies in the sofa, browsing movies or films in their TV's netflix.

"Aish. So rude as usual." Leia mumbled and she just walks to the front door without even glancing back to the older.

"I'm gonna tell Lia you bullied me." Leia flashes out her tongue and Ryujin chuckles. "A kid indeed. Don't forget to come back here by tomorrow and the next day in school for other advices." Ryujin shouts and she just hears a loud noise.

"Fine. As a deal, I want a chicken soup and meat lettuce wrap again if it succeeds." Leia shouts back.

"Alright you got it." Ryujin replied.

"Goodnight neighbour!" Ryujin shouted and she hears the door close.

"Rude Leia."