14

Leia's Pov

"Mom said she missed you." Lia told me when I got inside the library.

"Aww, tell her I missed her too." Lia made herself comfortable in her seat.

"My parents suggested we should go back to Canada this summer. I want to see them so bad." I sat across from her.

"Uhuh, of course, we will." Lia lifts herself from the chair lean her weight on the table. "Leia, can you be honest with me? I promise I won't tell anyone."

"What's this all of sudden?" 

"My little childhood friend.... have feelings for Ryujin right?" Lia asked.

"Uhhhhh lemme think..... short answer: no, long answer: nope, that's like digging my own grave because Ryujin have a crush on Heiran."

"Hmm..." She gives me a suspicious look.
"Are you lying to me?"

"Look at me, do I look like I'm lying?" But wait hold on, I mean... Ryujin is a boyfriend material, I admit that, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for someone who I know will not like me back.

I pick myself from the table and walk toward the bookshelves.
"I'm gonna go find my book before you ask me more weird questions."

"Alright, I'm gonna sleep and wait for Yeji in the meantime." I heard her voice as I walk away.

"Does your friend likes Heiran?" A foreign voice disrupts my focus from the books.
I look to my left to find this decent looking girl.

"Huh?"

"Choi Jisu right? Lia?" She went back to search for her book.
"Sorry but I accidentally heard you guys talked about liking Heiran."

"Yeah, she doesn't like Heiran, but one of our friends does. Why did you ask?" I questioned.

"Ah.... tell your friend I said good luck." This is random as heck.

"What do you mean by that?" 

"What I mean is tell that friend of yours good luck in handling her, it won't be easy." Huh?

"How would you know?" I asked.

"I'm actually her ex-girlfriend." She gives a small smile.

"Really?!"

"Yeah." She chuckled. "But talking about it gives me nightmares." 

"Are you sure we are talking about the same Heiran? She looks kind to me."

"That's because you don't know her yet. Ugh, thinking about her gives me chills. Glad I got that burden off of my shoulders." She finally picked one book from the bookshelf.

"I'm not judging though, she might change after all those years, who knows?" The girl walked away.
"Bye now, just tell that friend of yours I said good luck!"

______________________

Okay, that girl that I met in the library was super weird, what the hell. I thought to myself as I exited the elevator.