9

Leia's Pov

Here I am, parking myself on the couch, browsing some netflix in my TV. It's boring now that Mom and Dad left for some business trip in Jeju Island.

Maybe Ryujin's free today.

I stand up with my phone as I turned off the tv and rushed to the door. I wore my favorite sneakers and opened the door-

"Oh-"

"What are you doing here?" These words escaped my mouth and she facepalms. "And where are you going? I already told you yesterday that you need to tell me more advices." She said as she steps in, intentionally bumping her arm to mine.

"I like how you just barged in." I said but deep inside, I was about to come over her house- not because of telling her advices but because....

"Come on, tomorrow is Monday again. We'll see Heiran tomorrow." She said.

"I already told you advices didn't I? Just keep catching up with her day, complimenting her and when you think it's the perfect day, ask her out." I said and she stares at me.

"It's easy for you to say, but I can't compliment girls for shit." she groans and I chuckled.

"Don't tell me.. Heiran's your first love?" I said and she glared at me..

"Correction, First crush." she said and takes out her phone. "I even googled how you'd end up dating your crush but this just pops up.." she said flashing me her phone...

Give up.

I burst in laughter and she rolled her eyes to me. "For god sake Leia. Help me ask her out." she said and I just sighs still mentally laughing..

"Okay! Okay! Just chill. It's not like if you actually did all the things I said, you'll really end up dating her and it's not that quick, okay?" I said and she nods. "I know that."

"But why do you sound in a hurry?" I said, taking off my shoes and turning the TV on again.

"I don't want to face competition." she groans and I feel like, there's no one else who would want to date Heiran except her-

"Right. Competition." I sigh and she stares at me..

"Have you been in a relationship?"

A question escapes from her mouth and... part of me wants to say no and lie.. part of me want to say yes...

"Yeah." I answered..

Why did I even exposed myself-

"No wonder you know a lot of these stuffs about love." She shrugs and to be honest, I sorta missed Jinsoul-

"Come on, stop daydreaming. Let's get to the business." She smiles and I uh...

I'll probably mark today's calendar for seeing her eye smile.