38

Third Person

Leia leaned back against the chair with a hand over her tummy which was threatening to burst. A burp almost escaped her mouth but she had quickly clamped a hand over it to keep the burp in. She was glad that she wore a loose shirt today instead of a tight top or dress that might show the lining of her bloating belly.

"This is not good, at this point I'm going to get so fat because of you," Leia told the girl who sat across from her who didn't eat that much but just sit there and watch Leia. The reason was this bakery is the 4th eating places that they visit today on their date, and Ryujin was already full at the first restaurant. 

"Good, you'll look really cute!" Ryujin chuckled, showing off her wide smile.

"Cute? We'll just be going to look like number 10 together. You're number 1 and I'm number 0." Leia wanted to say it louder her stomach was so full that she has no energy to do so.

"I would still love you no matter what though." Ryujin then stood up and put out her arm, offering to lend Leia a hand push her up from her seat.
"Let's go, we have more place to to go before it's getting late."

"Okay!" With the help of Ryu's hand, Leia got on her two feet and ready to walk with her girlfriend outside. To her surprise, Ryujin was strong enough to pull up someone as heavy as Leia with only one arm.

It was quite a shock when they just realized that the sky had gone from a dark blue to completely black within a half-hour that it took them to get to their destination.

Getting in line, the two stood next to each other, hand in hand, and stared up in amazement and awe at the slowly spinning Ferris wheel. Behind them were other couples, kids, teenagers, and even adults. Many go somewhere else to try other rides that the amusement park offers.

Since the sky was dark, the various types of colored lights decorating the Ferris wheel brightened up the place and it was just entirely beautiful. The view was absolutely breathtaking and it was so inexplicable.

"Wow.." Leia broke out the silence amongst the two.
"This is actually my first time riding the Ferris wheel."

"Really? Well, it's not my first time but this time will be more special for sure. Since it is my first time going with someone I love." Ryujin smile as her grip on Leia's hand slightly tighten.

"Oh.." Leia stares at Ryujin in awe as she thought of how lucky she is to be the many of Ryujin's first.

The line is getting closer as minutes pass by. But the closer, the more sweaty Leia's hands become. Leia just remembers why she doesn't go on Ferris wheel or any rides that included tall height because simply, she's scared of heights. She tried hard to drown that fear away because Ryujin looked so cute and excited that Leia doesn't want to kill Ryu's mood with her no-fun self.

Soon, Leia found herself sitting across Ryujin as Ryu gazed out at the beautiful night sky outside the glass window and Leia stare blankly at the floor, trying not to look at the sight outside the window. The city looked small from their spot high up in the sky and it fascinated Ryujin deeply.

"Leia~" Ryujin pinched her cheeks to catch her attention.
"Why don't you look outside? The view is beautiful."

"But you're the view." Leia looked in her eyes instead. This is the best excuse she can come up with that doesn't raise any suspicion from Ryujin of why she doesn't look outside. But she's pretty sure even if she's not afraid of height, she would still rather look at Ryujin instead.

"Hmm.," Ryujin smirked while gazing at Leia's eyes.
"Maybe I should start charging when you look then."

"Tch, so arrogant.." Leia playfully scoffed.
"Then fine, I'll look at Yuna instead! I'm sure she wouldn't charge me!"