6

Ryujin's Pov

How long do I have to wait for this woman outside her house-

"Aye, come in. Mom and Dad are not around so feel yourself at home," she said and I just casually laid my back on the sofa.

"so for the payment, I will help you with Heiran." she said and she sounded like she already knows what to do.

"you know I'm actually doubting you, specifically your advice since as far as I can remember, Heiran's not the type to fall for some random girl like me," I said and she chuckles.

"I knew you'd thought of that but when I helped Lia to ask Yeji out, I've never seen Yeji's face before that time. I just gave Lia some advice and there- dating." she clapped as she said the last word.

"sounds fake but okay," I said and she pouts.

"dude just shut up and follow my lead," she said and I just hummed at her.

Leia's Pov

I stared at Ryujin for some moment, scanning and thinking all the possible outcomes if she does what exactly I said.

"what? you've fallen for me?"

i rolled my eyes at her and she chuckles a little. "in your dreams Ms. Shin."

"so what now? let's not waste time here, just tell me what I should do." she said crossing her legs as she sits on my beloved sofa. "let's start with approaching, or starting a conversation. first, you need to approach her, stop staring at her from afar like you're a stalker, which you did. Of course, girls like confidence, you know, but don't overdo it, just go with the flow, start with a simple greeting or a compliment." I totally did not google this one, i swear.

"arghh, that's so hard!" she groaned.

"not really, you just have to try." I encouraged her.
"Pretend that I'm her, try to have a conversation with me." 

"What? But you're nothing like her." 
Thanks Ryujin, for boosting my self-esteem up.

"Can you just goddamn act?!" 

"Tsk, Fine." He deeply breathes.

"Ah......." Ryujin pauses for a long time.
"I can't do this." 

"What?! Why?" 

"It's weird! I don't even know you and now I'm here trying to pretend that I'm hitting on you." She argues.  

"Girl we know each other for more a week because we're classmates, I saw you every day with Lia and Yeji." I said and she scoffs.

"A week is nothing." 

"What do you mean? I'm sure Romeo and Juliet know each other for like what... 4 days??" 

"But... I just can't... do it." Jesus christ Shin Ryujin.

"Okay look.. here. All you need to do is walk up to her, look her straight in the eyes." I said as I look straight into her eyes for example. and... this is going to be out of topic but Ryujin is serving visual yaknow..

She looks good asf.