Cincuenta-Finalmente

Roemer's POV

"Why did your secretary resign?" Brock asked.

I shrugged and threw myself on the sofa. I don't know why this bastard is here on my office again.

"Same reason?" He asked. I smirked and rested my back on the sofa.

"I don't understand why they demand for more." I answered in a bored tone.

I made it so clear that I am not up for real relationship. It's not like I forced them. Kung tutuusin sila ang nagpapakita ng motibo, sila din ng gumagawa ng kilos. I'm just a man, if the food is on the table then you should eat it. And I have needs too as a man.

Never did I become serious with girls. Never. And Brock too. We all have the same principles. Girls are real headache.

"I have to go to chairman." Paalam ko at tumayo na. I fixed my necktie as I went inside my car. I drove fast and arrived at Chairman's company in no time.

I am not oblivious the way employees greeted at me. They always stutter whenever they talk to me. They are always intimidated by me.

Agad kong pinigilan ang elevator na papasara.

"Are you not getting in?" said a high pitched girly voice.

I laughed mockingly. What? "Hindi ako nakikisabay sa elevator kasama ang ibang tao." matigas kong sambit. Trying to intimidate her but she treated me like I'm a just a nobody! Her stares are so insulting! Man, I have never been treated this way.

"Edi don't." What the fuck?

"Get. Out." I demanded with thunderous voice. She just scoffed and raised her eyebrow.

"What? Ikaw itong may problema kuya. So if you dont want to get in, hindi ako mag-aadjust para sayo. What a total jackass" 

That was her fucking last words when she closed the elevator. I scoffed. Did she just call me jackass?

I laughed like a mad man. I can't believe what just happen. I have never felt this way. She irritates me big time!

My peaceful life was ruined when chairman assigned her to be my secretary.

"Lo, I can choose my own secretary. I don't like her." Reklamo ko sa chairman nang bumisita ako sa kaniyang opisina.

"Apo, she's effective. You can't fire her unless I say so."

I pinched the bridge of my nose because of throbbing headache. Thinking how will I last with that brat being my secretary, makes my head spin. She even had the consideration of the chairman. How lucky she is.

Even her first day was a disaster. She never respects me! She was never an obedient one. She does what she wants to do!