•1•

Here I am again, surrounded by a bunch of drunk people.

I always hated coming to this kind of parties but my best friend somehow always managed to drag me to them.

She had power over me. I always do what she wanted to say or do because it's only one thing that makes her happy. Her happiness is all for me. 

I was sitting on a chair and my eyes were searching for her. Is she safe or some drunk guy kidnapped her? Although she is a cop. But it doesn't matter b'cause who would think that she is a cop by looking at her. 

Detective Dong is so lucky that he could at least sleep not like me who is being dragged at parties. Why don't she called him? He is also her best friend. Why on earth it is always me? Who always being drag by people. And always have to company them when they have a hard time. It's also not their fault I'm the one who always agrees first. Why I am so k---.

I was in my world thinking this kind of thought then suddenly notice something that some person is staring at me from a far distance. Then suddenly the person started moving towards me. I look carefully at who is the person then I flinch at my seat. The person is no one else rather than my best friend Lee Se-young.

 The person is no one else rather than my best friend Lee Se-young

Before I could think or say something. I was already being dragged and now I am seating on the bar chair and got drunk.

         Lee Se-young Pov

I was dancing like a crazy woman with a stranger but suddenly I spot my best friend y/n who was sitting one of the chairs and was alone as always. She was looking at the floor. By looking at her face it was looking like that that she was thinking deeply. What she always kept thinking so enormously? Then she looks up at me and made eye contact with me. An idea pops up and a smirk form on my lips. I walk towards her and grab her hand and drag her with me towards the bar. I forcibly feed her the wine and now she is drunk. Her limit is only 3 glass?

Time skip. Next day

Y/N POV -

Ahhh~~~ why my head is so hurting? With touching my head I went to the bathroom and done my morning routine. After that, I went to the closet and choose something to wear. The spring season had finally arrived. I love this season. I love when nature turns colorful. I choose something casual to wear for work.

 I choose something casual to wear for work