𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Start from the beginning

real life

"Hi." Timothée's face consumed Stevie's phone screen as he answered the FaceTime call on the second ring. It was 11pm UK time and he was laid down tucked up into the bed of the flat he was renting.

"Hello sunshine." Stevie grinned at the sight of his face. "Tired are we?"

"You have no idea," He shook his head and readjusted so that he was sat up in his bed. "It's hard work but I'm enjoying it. How are you? How's tour rehearsals?"

"Good. But I'm not really a pop star like I don't dance or anything so all it is is me singing songs all day with an hour lunch break." She stifled a laugh and shook her head. "I miss you so much."

"Oh my god. Stevie showing affection, I never thought I'd see the day." He mumbled sarcastically. "I miss you too, though. Sorry if that cringes you out."

"I can't believe we've been dating for almost 3 months and we've been in different countries for one of those months." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, but it's us." He laughed. "Nothing surprises me with us anymore."

"I just can't wait to see you." Stevie pouted. "T minus 19 days."

"19 days too long." He pouted back.

"If I could come out any earlier I would, believe me." She sighed, laying back onto her bed. "I just want my set to be perfect."

"No, I understand, babe." He smiled. "Don't worry. I'm so excited to see it. I'm more excited to see you perform than I am to actually talk to you."

"Wow, thanks so much." Stevie joked sarcastically.

"You're welcome." He yawned, mirroring her sarcasm. "I don't even want to see you perform, I just want to hear what you say when you introduce each song... It's so cute that I'm your muse."

"Jesus Christ." Stevie laughed, shaking her head at her boyfriend. "That's actually been the hardest part, you know? Figuring out what to say about them all."

"What are you going to say about Spoken Word?" Timothée raised an eyebrow, he knew how personal the song was to her. She was apprehensive when she first played it for him, let alone in front of a live crowd of 15,000 people.

"I'm not going to." She chuckled. "I'm going to play the recording of the poem and then sing the chorus. I hope the people watching cry, so I'm not the only one."

"I'll cry, don't worry." Timothée offered,

"Nooooo!" Stevie groaned, resting her head on her pillow. "If I see you crying that's just going to make me more upset!"

"That's not something I can really help." He stifled a laugh.

"I mean I'm not gonna complain." Stevie shrugged. "It's nice to be dating a boy that has emotions. And actually talks about them."

Timothée grinned, his eyes drooping sleepily. "I'm seeing Gia tomorrow. Her and her friend Chloe are taking me to Borough Market."

"That sounds fun, but surely it'll be really busy?" Stevie offered, slightly concerned. She didn't want him getting mobbed.

"We're going to go really early in the morning I think." He confirmed. "Like as soon as it opens."

"Oh, go to sleep then!" Stevie shook her head, her concern evident. "I don't want to keep you up all night."

"I want to see your face though." He pouted, slightly dismayed.

"Well, why don't you like prop your phone up somewhere and we'll keep talking until you fall asleep?" Stevie offered.

He nodded slowly, his eyes closing already, and propped his phone up on his nightstand. After 10 minutes of casual chitchat, Timothée's replies became more spaced out and he eventually stopped replying at all. Stevie watched him sleeping peacefully for a few more minutes before hanging up and retreating back to her living room to join Charlotte and Lily, who were already watching a film.

instagram

stevieelgort     3h  ago

stevieelgort                                                3h  ago

...

stevieelgort                                              16h  ago