Jelly-ous

It is currently after the after-party held after the graduation ceremony after the school year. Six friends including me sat around the kitchen counter, as we talked and joked. You looked across and saw one boy, Ruel, who had dirty blonde curtains, blazing green eyes and a perfect smile. You guys kinda had a thing, not dating or anything but you always talked and flirted in a way, enough for you to both develop feelings. 

"Let's play jelly-slurp!" Your clearly drunk friend yells

"Ummm what's that," you ask.

"It's a game I made, where you pair up with the opposite gender, and you have a bowl of jelly. One person has to get any amount of jelly onto a spoon and the other has to slurp it up without leaving any behind, and if you don't then you have to kiss." He explains, "I made it myself." And grins stupidly. 

You look around at everyone else, confirming that your not the only one who knew he was drunk and weird, but hey, what is there to lose? So you all get paired up, and you're paired up with...a boy called Kendric. Kendric was very good looking, with dark hair and piercing blue-green eyes. But you couldn't help having a small twinge of wishing you were paired up with Ruel instead.

The game went on, and you had a lot of fun, nothing happened until Kendric 'accidentally' doesn't finish slurping his jelly, and he looks back at you in the eyes. God, he was hot, but you still wished it was Ruel. You shoot a quick glance at Ruel, who was paired up with your friend Ally and catch him staring at you. You're about to smile at him when you feel a hand on your cheek, turning your head around as Kendric's lips crashed into yours.

After a solid 5 seconds, you realised what was happening and pulled away, you turned and saw Ruel staring, but he quickly turned away when you looked at him.

After the end 

As you were leaving, you feel a hand grab your arm and pull you around the corner of the house. You look up and stare into silvery hazel eyes, lit up by the moonlight. 

"Oh, erm hi Ruel," you blush and look to your right, but his arm was leaning against the wall above your head.

"Y/n, I just wanted to let you know, that you uh look beautiful," he breathed.

You continued to blush furiously before you felt his warm minty breath on your face, and soon your lips were touching. You kissed passionately for what seemed like forever, before pulling away.

"I'm better than Kendric aren't I," he smirked and held your hand.

"You could say that, but don't tell him." You replied.

"Y/n, be my girlfriend, please." He looked into your eyes.

You stare at him and smile, crashing your lips back onto his.