23) Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Heyy guys!! So how's life been? Have any of you'll watched mocking jay part 1 I wanted to but never got the chance to :(

I know it's been a lot of Katie and Harry but don't worry it will soon go back to being more Hazel, Louis and maybe the other lads :/

Katie's Outfit On The Side👉 & Thinking Out Loud By Ed Sheeran On The Side As Well👉

Anyways heres the chapter..

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
Katie's POV

It's been a week since my date with harry and it's been so good ever since. Me and Harry spend more time together we've gone on couple dates as well. But at the moment I'm home alone with the girls. The boys are all gone for a meeting with The Simon Cowell and their management Modest! I wonder what it's about. Anyways we are all sitting in the living room.

I walk out of the room to call my dad and see how everything's going in Holmes Chapel. Dad answers the phone on the third ring. We talk for a bit before he says he has to go. I find myself missing my mom a lot nowadays, my mom passed away three years ago, she was like the second mom to Harry, Hazel and Gemma. Anne and my mom were best friends. I miss her so much she died in a car accident,she had gotten hit by a 8 wheeler. I frowned at the memory. Harry had come down to Holmes Chapel as soon as he found out. My mom was a lovely lady, I look a lot like her, the same hair color I am originally brunette, dimples, same lips, same face shape, but my mom had Hazel eyes and my dad has brown and I got my dads eyes.

My mood had changed due to thinking about my mom and her death. I sighed and got up and went back in the living room to see Hazel, Perrie and Dani all whispering and smiling widely. But the minute they see me they shut up. I look at them confused. Hazel says "Kate go upstairs in your room we will be there in a bit" "but-" Perrie cuts me off "Shut up buts are for sitting go upstairs now!" I nodded frowning slightly and went upstairs in my room and played on my phone I was in middle of playing fruit ninja when the door opened and the girls entered.

"Okay now your probably wondering why your in your room" dani started. "Well you see Harry called Hazel and said to get you ready you'll are going on a date" Perrie continued I smiled and than Hazel continued "he said that he will come at 7:00 to pick you up and it's already 6:00 we only have one hour" "damn it"i muttered but they heard it and laughed. I groaned and said "I need to use the toilet" they nodded I got in and dani said "don't take too long" "yeah yeah".

I locked the toilet door. And then used the toilet. Than washed my face, brushed my teeth. I was dressed in shorts and a tank top with socks on my feet. I got out of the toilet to see they had picked an outfit for me and were messing around with my makeup. Perrie said "come and sit down, I will be doing your nails, dani will be doing your make up and Hazel will go your hair." I nodded and sat down on the seat. And they all started. After half an hour my makeup, hair and nails were all done. But just like my first date I wasn't allowed to se myself in the mirror. I had already removed my clothes before so I was in a towel. I quickly wore the clothes. Than looked in the mirror.

I was wearing a a v-neck t shirt short sleeves, with a sleeveless denim vest on top, along with black skinny jeans. My makeup consisted of blush, red lipstick, nude eyeshadow, with a thick line of black eyeliner, mascara, my nail polish was done perfectly it was black with rainbow sparkles coating it. I went to my dressing table and took my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume and sprayed it on, my hair was perfectly curled and left open. After I finished looking at myself dani, Perrie and Hazel came to me with jewelry. I wore it. My jewelry was silver star stud earrings, silver star charm bracelet, silver star ring {it's a set just so you know without a necklace}, black watch. I smiled at my outfit, "thank you guys you'll did a wonderful job" I said the smile not going. They smoked in response. I quickly put my converse on, than put a cover on my phone. I was completely ready.