22) This Is The Perfect Date

Hey guys!! Harry's Instagram is so black & white ⚫️⚪️

Anyways I wish the lads were nominated for The Grammys but they aren't sadly :(

I know I don't update regularly but I can't do much there's so much school work plus I have tests/exams this week so I might not be uploading that much. Sorry😕

Anyways picture of the ice rink on the side👉 as well as in you arms by Nico and Winz I love this song they sound so good and I just wanted to put another singers song for a change i mean there's no problem with one direction songs but just that... Uh I'm out of words... Anyways yeah.

〰〰〰〰〰
Katie's POV

We've been driving for a while by now, me and Harry are talking and jamming to the songs on the radio. When night changes starts playing I smile, harry starts singing along I smile at his voice it sounded like an angel. I mentally awed at him after the song ended we finally reached a parking lot harry parked the car, than opened his door and came out, I removed my seatbelt I was just gonna open the door but harry beat me to it, he opened my door than held my hand and said "my lady" I laugh "why thank you kind sir" he laughed along than he took my hand in his, I felt electricity flow through my body. I shook my head and looked ahead.

"So where are we?" "Wait Kate just a few seconds and you will know" I sighed and nodded. Just than he opened a door and in came a view of a beautiful ice rink. "Oh my god harry it's beautiful" he smiled at me and said "nah it doesn't compare to you" I felt myself blush, harry kissed my cheek and I blushed even more. He takes my hand and drags me to the shoe place for getting ice skates we got our shoes I put them on and so did harry.

He took my hand again like for the millionth time today okay maybe I'm exaggerating. And took me to the ice rink i smiled at his idea it reminds me of the night changes video. We and harry ice skated for a while, including us falling, and fans coming and getting autographs.

An hour later....

It has been an hour since me and Harry were ice skating now we were removing our ice skates and giving them back I checked the time to see it was 8:55 pm by the time we were in the car driving to eat. After about half an hour we reached a cute diner place "I know this isn't somewhere people take for first dates but I thought it'd be cute uhh I'm s-" I cut him off "no way you kidding me right this date has been perfect and I actually like the thought of going to a cute dinner than going to a really fancy restaurant." He smiled at me and took my hand. Harry and me went to a table for 2 and sat down.

Harrys POV

We were in the dinner reading the menu just as we were ready to order a waiter came to us, he came said "hello what would you'll like?" He looked at me with a bored expression i said "I'd like a chicken burger meal and for drinks I'd like coca cola" he nodded and wrote it down. Than he looked at Katie and winked at her, my jaw clenched. Katie said "of like the same only the drink to be sprite please" he nods and winks again and than left. i huffed and looked away, Katie laughs at me I just huff again and sit with my arms crossed. After a couple more minutes the waiter returned and served the food, and slipped something a tissue to Katie, and winked at her and left.

Katie checked the tissue and laughed "omg he actually thought I'd call him when I'm on a day with a guy as perfect as you" just as she said that her eyes widened and she said "uh I-I-i never mind" I laugh at her she puts, I kiss her cheek and say "you are perfect" she blushed. We started eating after a while we were done. Katie stood up and said " I'll be right back I need to use the toilet" I nodded.

It had been a while since Katie had gone so I stood up to check if she's alright I came towards the bathroom door to see the waiter hovering over Katie and had her pressed against the wall. Katie was shaking, you could see the fear in her eyes. I grabbed the waiter by his collar and threw him off Katie, I hugged Katie. Than pulled away and punched the waiter, after a few more punches the manager comes in I told him what happened he sighed and said "sorry mr. Styles" "it's ok" I took Katie's hand she was still shaking. I payed the bill and walked out with Katie by my side and side hugging her. I whispered calming words in her ear than she finally calmed down we got in the car.

I started driving to Starbucks, Katie fixed herself in the mirror and she looked at me and said "I'm sorry" "why are you sorry Katie?" I asked confused "because if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten in a fight and-" I cut her off and said "Katie it's not your fault he was a jerk okay just forget about it" she nodded. After a couple minutes we reached Starbucks I opened the door and then opened Katie's door and took her hand in mine I felt electricity shoot through my body. I took her to Starbucks we got in than went to order.

"What would you like?" Said a girl who looked liked a teenager. She looked up her eyes widened, I chuckled softly than said "I'd like pumpkin spice latte" she nodded and than looked at Katie and said "what would you like?" "I'd like Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino" she nodded and said "just hold on a few minutes could you'll please step aside" we nodded and stepped aside and a few minutes later she came with our order. We took it and I payed.

Before we left the girl asked "uh...could I have an autograph and picture" I nodded and signed her phone cover, than i took a picture with her. Than she asked "can I have a picture with both of you'll in it?" I looked at Katie she smiled and nodded. I nodded as well and said "sure" she smiled at us. She took her blackberry out again and asked one of the workers to click the picture. She stood in the middle with me and Katie beside her. We took a smiling picture, than a funny face picture, than a pouty face, and lastly a duck face. Than we smiled at her and before we left Katie asked "what's your name and how old are you?" The girl answered "my name is Gracie and I'm 16 years old" "well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" i say "thanks" she says shyly than Katie says "indeed that is pretty name and you are pretty too" she smiled and mumbled a thank you. "Well bye than take care we have to go" I said nicely she nodded "Byee it was great meeting you" she smiled and said "bye uh... Wait can you'll check my Twitter out?" "Sure what is it?" she smiled widely and said "graciexx_" I smiled at her and said "sure I'll tell the others too" she smiled even more than we left we got into the car and drank out Starbucks while driving well I only had while we stopped at a signal.

After a while we reached home it was already 10:45 pm. I parked the car in the garage, than came out opened Katie's door. She came out I opened the door of the house, than locked it behind me. To my surprise the house was quiet and you could only hear the tv. Me and Katie went to the living room to see the tv on but Hazel was sleeping on the couch with her head on Louis's chest and legs on Niall's lap. Liam and Danielle were cuddled and sleeping on the love seat, Zayn and Perrie were cuddled on the ground. Katie switched off the tv. I took a picture of them. I'll upload it later. Than me and Katie got blackest and put it on them and switched off the lights and went upstairs.

I took her to her room and just before she opened the door she went on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her gesture, I looked at her and saw that she was blushing. "Thank You Haz I had a great time. It was the perfect date to be honest" I smiled at her words "thank you I had a great time too" she smiled at me and said "good night" "good night" than she went in her room.

Katie's POV

I went in my room, the smile never leaving my face i first go in my toilet and do my business. Than I came out and removed my necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings. I started removing my make up, after a bit it was completely removed than I opened my hair and left it open. I removed my pajama shorts and tank top from my closet and went in the toilet I stripped out of my clothes and than wore my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and put my clothes in the dirty clothes basket.

I got in bed switched of the light took my phone went on Twitter.

@katie_woods: Had a great day... Thank You Xx

I tweeted and left the fans to wonder who I'm talking about I decided to go to sleep I checked the time one last time to see it was 11:30 pm. I whispered to myself "today was a lot of fun thank you Harry Edward Styles" I smiled and went to sleep.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
Vote & Comment💕

Hey guys I'm really thankful to those who read and vote my book. I'm glad you'll like it (hopefully).

Anyways Louis's Birthday is coming soon💕 Yay OMG he's gonna turn 23?!?!?!?! Woah!! That young 18 year old who had gone to X factor not expecting to become world famous is now gonna be 23 it's been 4 years. We all have grown up together. And I hope this band will never come to an end Xx

~z_onedirection3