26) Zayns Birthday

Hi guys sorry for not updating for the so long the problem was I had writers block, than school was keeping me busy and than the chapter got deleted twice. :(

Anyways Hazel's outfit on the side👉

Here's the Chapterr....

Hazels POV

I was woken up from my sleep by noises from downstairs I groaned and sat up and thought now it's no point trying to go back to sleep might as well go downstairs.

I got up and went to the washroom, I used the toilet than I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I than exited my washroom and went to my dressing table and brushed my hair and tied it in a messy braid. I had no make up and didn't plan to put on any right now. I was dressed in shorts and a tank top and socks on my feet. I was ok to go downstairs so I exited my room and went downstairs to see the lads except Zayn, Katie and Perrie are the ones who were making the noise. I walked up to them they looked at me and smiled at me I didn't return it. they said "good morning" I rolled my eyes. "Good morning what is the damn time" I said in an annoyed voice. Niall said "uh it's 8 am" my eyes widened. "What?!?!?! It's 8 in the fucking morning. Why the heck are you'll up so early OMG!" I whisper- screamed at them. "Uh sorry but do you not remember what's today" Liam asked. I shook my head no. "idiot its Zayn's birthday" Katie said. "Wait today's January 12th??" They all nodded. I groaned and said "how could I forget" Perrie smiled at me and shook her head. "Could you try and be quieter we don't want Zayn to wake up" Harry said. I nodded and said "you guys do realize that you'll aren't the least bit quite I can hear you'll from upstairs" they all said "oops" I just laughed.

Than Perrie said "so here's the plan..." After an hour and a half we had the whole plan planned out. Yes! We all added ideas and made it into one. Just than harry said "me and Katie are gonna make breakfast kay" we all nodded just than Niall said "I'm gonna go drink water in the kitchen" "if I were you I don't think I would wanna go in there cause you never know what you could see" I said with a disgusted face. Niall scrunched his face and screamed "EWWWW!!" Everyone laughed. Now that i actually think about it feels so uncomfortable cause come on we're talking my 'brother' and 'best friend'. Yuck! Gross!

For New Years we had first gone to Ed Sheeran's party than we had spent the time at the house enjoying each other's company. :) on 31st night we had done fireworks it was amazing! I never thought about celebrating Christmas and New Years with one direction ever before now and it's better than I ever imagined living with them is amazing. I wonder if we'd still be in touch if me and Katie couldn't come to live with them I wonder if Katie and Harry would still be dating. Even Louis's family had left like a week or so back...

My thoughts were cut short when I heard footsteps coming downstairs we all looked at the stairs to see Zayn coming downstairs. We all screamed in unison "Happy Birthday Zayn!!!" He smiled at us and said "thank you" he hugged all of us and pecked Perrie's lips. Than we heard Katie scream "Breakfasts ready" we all went in the kitchen. I saw three pancakes stacked on 9 different plates and what seems to be hot chocolate next to each plate. Harry said "Happy Birthday Mate!!" Zayn smiled and thanked him. And they both did that man hug thing. Than Katie said "Happy birthday Zayn" Zayn thanked her and they hugged. Than we all sat down to eat breakfast.

I looked at Zayn to see he was grinning I followed his gaze to see he was staring at his pancakes and that's when I realize 'Happy Birthday Zayn' was written in fancy handwriting. He looked up and asked "who's idea was this?" Katie said "your beautiful girlfriend" he grinned at her and than leaned it to give her a peck but it became deeper. Until me and Harry screamed "stop!! We don't want to see you make babies!!" They broke apart and glared at us while the rest laughed and me and Harry did a hi-fi that just made them more pissed. And you could see the blush on their cheeks it's a bright red color. I laughed at them. Than we started eating. After a lot of laughing and talking we were done with breakfast.