12) Please Let Them Come:)

Heyy!! Long time no update😟

Hazel's Outfit pic on the side👉

The Steal My Girl video had nothing to do with the song but still was amazing💕💕 Gosh Those Lads Will Be The Death Of Me😲🔫

Anyways here's the chapter

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hazel's POV

Recap:

We reached I parked the car and saw mum, Robin's and Gemma's cars parked in the driveway.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hazel's POV

I was confused to see their cats parked in the garage since as far as I remember mom and Robin have work, and Gemma was gonna go out with her friends after work. I parked the car and then went in to see my family and the lads having a serious conversation but as soon as we entered the room went dead silent "uh...hello?" I said but it came out like a question.

"Hey love how was work?" " Well work was the same, anyways aren't you and robin supposed to be at work and Gemma weren't you supposed to go out with your friends after work?" I said confused.

"Yeah mom and Robin are supposed to be at work and yes I was gonna go out with me friends but we have decided that we all are gonna spend the whole day together. So get ready you two" Gemma said smiling "oh well Kay I hope your friends don't mind" I said Gemma just shrugged. Me and Katie walked upstairs and into my room.

Harry's POV

(Authors Note: just so you know this is before Hazel and Katie come home)

Me and the lads had just left from the bakery. We drive around for awhile than headed home. when we reached louis said "don't you have to talk to your parents about the whole Hazel and Katie coming to London with us thing?" I had told the boys about it the second day in Cheshire, "uh yeah I do I'll talk to them now I'll see if they can come home than I'll call simon and talk this out with him" "good idea" liam said. We walked into the living room, I sat down next to louis on the couch and called my mom "hey mom" "hey harry what's up?" "Uh nothing just asking can you come home?" "Harry I'm at work" "please mom it's important" "ugh fine I'll talk to my boss and tell you" "okay thanks mom love ya" "ya ya love ya too bye" "bye" I said and hung up the phone than I called robin "hey robin" "harry?" "Yeah it's me" "hi harry what's the matter" "well I was wondering if you could come home like now" "but I have work harry" "it's important please robin I really need to talk to you in person please" "okay fine let me see what I can do I'll see you later" "ok than bye thank you so much" "bye harry your welcome" with that I cut the phone and called Gemma she should be free her work already ended she has a really short shift "hey Gemma" "hey Harry" "so what you doing" "at the moment I'm driving I'm gonna go to my friends house change and we are going out anyways why'd you call?" Oh shit I didn't know that damn "uh you see I need you to come home" "harry I'm going out with my friends" "please Gemma I need to talk to you mom and robin about something really important" "wait mom and robin are coming home?" "Yeah they are please come" "ugh fine bye" "bye" I said just before she hung up.

The boys were staring at me "well what did they say?" Liam asked curiously. "Well I asked them all to come home I'm gonna talk to them in person" "okay" they all said in unison.

We waited for another half an hour than Gemma, Robin and mom came in.

They walked into the living room mum walked into the kitchen came back with 8 cups of tea on a tray. She served us than took one for herself and sat down "harry what did you wanna talk about?" Mom said after taking a sip. "Well I wanna talk to you about Hazel and Katie" "okay what about them?" "Well mom you see..." I wasn't sure how to say this "harry go on" mom urged me to continue "willyouallowmetolethazelandkatiestaywithusinlondonforever please" I said really fast "harry all we understood was the please can you repeat it this time slower" Gemma said.