39) you dont understand

hi hi hi
The James Corden interview was amazing, I loved it.
Harry got late late tattooed xD
we've gotten to see Liam and Harry get a tattoo till now, Louis I'm waiting, when's your chance.
I was hoping Harry would squeal or something while getting the tattoo but he didn't even flinch, wow that boy is used to getting tattoos.

Of Course he is he has so many tattoos <3

anyways moving on..

Hazel's pov

It was late at night, maybe 2am or something, and I was awake writing stuff in my personal diary. When I suddenly heard some noises coming from down the hall. I got up, closed the diary and kept it under my pillow and slowly crept into the hallway and followed the noise and it leaded to one room I wish it didn't.

Just as soon as I recognized the door of the room, I knew what those noises were and what was happening inside.

But my legs didn't stop walking, they continued going forward and as soon as I was in front of the door my hand went to the handle and pushed the door slightly opened.

Just as I opened the door, my view changed from the hallway to two people half naked on top of each other being horny as fuck. And those noises became much louder and were easily noticed as moans.

There laid Annabelle on top of Louis.

I bit my inside of the cheek to stop the tears.

And closed my eyes and slowly closed the door and made my way back to my room.

The tears kept on coming out and dripping from my face to the floor.

I went and changed from my shorts and tank top into a random top and jeans and wore some random slippers, I took a hoodie.

And ran down stairs and walked out the door, slamming the door behind me.

Not wanting to be anywhere near this house right now.

As soon as I was out the door, I put my hoodie up, so no pap or fan or anyone notices me.

I creep out of the back door, and the security guard there stopped me.

"Who are you?" Said the guard.

"It's me Hazel, don't worry Gerard" I replied.

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am" he said

"Don't worry"

He opened the gate and I carefully went out and walked faster than usual.

And before I could even realize my legs had taken me to a 24 hour pub called Drinks at Dexter's.

I entered, it was quite crowded for 2am.

But I didn't really give two shits about the other people in the pub, I made my way straight to the bar and sat down and said "strongest beer you have." "Yes ma'am"

After a couple minutes the beer was kept in front of me, I drank it all in about 2 minutes.

I kept on ordering drinks, I decided to order shots and while having the shots, someone came by my side and tapped on my shoulder.