20) Having Fun!!

Hii!! So how's everyone doing?? Omg I can't stop listening to 'Four' xD

The Night Changes Music Video was literally the death of me. They look soo Hottt!!! Not that they don't look hot all the time!! But you get my point don't you!! EMAs were great they won 3/3 awards!!

Btw Hazel's outfit and Where Do Broken Hearts Go by 1D is on the side👉

Anyways here's the chapter..

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hazel's POV

It's been a 2 weeks or so since we came back the boys have been busy they went to Orlando, they had interviews, signings, meet and greets and they releases their fourth album 'Four', they released Night Changes music video, they also went to the AMAs but me and Katie didn't join them.It's amazing I'd say it's my favorite but I love their other albums as well. They were super busy, they didn't have much time to spend with me and Katie.

But it's okay I mean it's their work, they came back from America yesterday night it was really late when they came back since me and Katie were asleep. So they are asleep plus it's only 10:00 am. I'm the only one awake. While the boys were busy me and the girls would hang out and to be honest i feel like I've known those girls since years. I let the boys sleep since they are tired and I let Katie sleep cause it's no point in waking her up when most of the house is asleep.

So I go to my room and clean it, than I go in Harry's room slowly to see him in the bed but the blanket wasn't on him, I slowly put the blanket on him and picked his dirty clothes from last night and put them for a wash, I did that for each of them (except Katie) I went back downstairs and started cooking pancakes, by the time I was done making pancakes for everyone it was 10:50. Soon everyone came downstairs one by one.

"Morning" I said to them there were a bunch or good mornings and mornings said. We all sat down and started eating and talking. By the time we were done it was 10:20 am. "Okay listen since we don't have anything to do today so why don't we spend the day with you girls" Liam said. "Yeah we should do that" Niall said smiling. "I'm in but what about Dani and Perrie are they coming too?" I said. "Nope they aren't" Zayn said. "Why?" Katie asked. "Cause Perrie is recording and Dani has rehearsals" Louis said. Me and Katie nodded understandingly. "Fine than we will meet downstairs in the living room by 12:30 and since it's already 11:30 I think you'll would like to change" my eyes widened and I ran upstairs with Katie. I heard the boys chuckling.

I closed my door put my phone on charging, than I took a bra and underwear and went in the toilet I stripped than had a shower after that I dried myself and wore my bra and underwear and then I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I took a towel and started drying my hair while walking out i found a perfect outfit and put it on the bed.

I wore a blue superman tie up crop top, along with denim shorts, and blue converse which has a zip at the back. Than for my makeup I put pink lipgloss, light pink blush, nude eyeshadow with a thin line of blue eyeliner, than I sprayed my Beyoncé 'Wild Orchid' perfume. For jewelry I wore white and blue starry charm bracelet, gold superman necklace, silver superman ring, superman logo stud earrings, a white watch. Than I brushed my hair, than curled it more. Than I put a blue superman cover on my phone and removed it from charging and slipped the phone in my pocket. Than I did my nails with a cute superman design on it. Lastly I took ray bans and wore it.

I went downstairs to see Louis, Liam and Harry ready. Louis wore a marvel t- shirt along with ripped blue jeans, converse and a SnapBack. Liam wore a white t-shirt along with blue skinny jeans and brown boots. Harry wore a black t-shirt along with black ripped jeans, brown boots and a bandana. I smiled at them and sat down next to Louis.

Than Katie came downstairs wearing a pink tank top with a blue crop top above, with blue denim shorts and blue vans. Than Niall came downstairs wearing a free hugs tee, along with jeans and high top sneakers. Than Zayn came wearing a tee with something written on it, along with black jeans and white sneakers.

Zayn said "let's go" we all nodded and we went in two separate cars Liam drove one and Louis drove one. Me, Katie and Harry went with Louis. Zayn and Niall went with Liam. Liam and Louis first discusses something than went in their respected cars. I raised my eyebrows at louis he looked at me and said "okay the plan is we will all go to Big Ben and park our cars there than we will go walking and take you'll to tourist attractions like Buckingham Palace, London Eye and other stuff." We nodded and started driving after a half and hour drive we reached Big Ben and Louis parked the car beside Liam's and we got out we all went near the Big Ben and clicked pictures and looked at it, than we went to London Eye {just so you know I've never been to London so don't judge if it takes hours to walk from one attraction to the other :/} we went in and took tickets and went inside it was a beautiful view. I loved it.

Than we went to Mc Donald's and ate lunch, than we went to Buckingham palace, than London zoo, lastly we went to Hyde park.

It was already 7:30 pm by now and we were in the car going back home. I'm so tried since we basically walked half of London. But I had so much fun. I thanked the boys than we reached home we all went to our respected rooms I changed into a pair of loose shorts and a tank top, I removed all my makeup, than removed my jewelry, I removed my shoes and stayed bare foot. I put my clothes for a wash than went downstairs no one was down it was already 8:30 pm. I was too tired to cook so I called Chinese take out. After the phone call I went in the living room and switched on the tv I changed channels until I saw something on news. "The one direction lads were seen today sight seeing with Harry Styles twin sister Hazel Styles and best friend Katie Woods" than pictures of us at London eye, Buckingham palace, Hyde park, Mc Donald's, on the streets, Big Ben and when we were at London zoo. Gosh stalker much. "Is 'Karry' real? Because look" right than pictures of Harry and Katie popped up. They were holding hands harry was carrying her, they were hugging, Katie was kissing his cheek. I smiled at the pictures. "And what about 'Louzel' is it real?" Pictures of me and louis popped up louis was carrying me, we were holding hands, hugging. I blushed. "Will Harry and Katie be the next hottest couple and will Louis and Hazel ever happen? They seem quite cozy with each other don't you'll agree. Share your comments with us after a short break.

I sighed and closed the tv than the bell rang I answered to see the food was here I took it and put it on the table. I screamed "boys Katie food time!" And took money I went back to the guy and gave him the money "keep the change" "thanks" he gave me a paper I raised my eyebrows and looked to see it was his number I scoffed. And looked at him he was winking at me. I rolled my eyes and harry came behind me and said "Hazel what's taking you so long?" I looked at the guy who's eyes were wide now and he stuttered "y-your h-Hazel s-styles?" "why yes I am" I replied. I shook my head "bye thanks for the delivery" I said "b-bye" he replied I laughed and closed the door.

I looked at harry and smiled I went to the kitchen threw the paper he gave me. I took the take out and placed it in the living rooms centre table and we started eating food while watching celeb news and talking.

Before you know it we were in bed I tweeted a collage of pics from today. Than followed a few people than switched the lights off and went to sleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Like it?? Hate it??

Ok listen up I've started a new harry styles fanfic called 'Arranged' don't worry I will update this book and that. So please read it. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ FOLLOWERS I AM SO HAPPY *DOING A HAPPY DANCE*!!😊😊

Band Aid 30 is amazing I love the song all the singers sound so good❤️❤️

Yay one direction is nominated in the Grammys for the first time lets make them win!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉

~1D AF🇬🇧🇮🇹