15) Hangover and will you come with me?

Hey guys!! It's time for anther chapter yay!! I really appreciate all the views I'm getting. Thank you😘 Omg Can't wait For their New Single!! Can't wait for 'FOUR'!! Can't wait for EMA's!! Can't wait for AMA's!! Cant wait for 1D livestream!!Can't wait for OTRAT!! OMG it's too much ahhh!!
All couples on the side and 'Ready To Run' the song is on the side👉 the girl (Claire) Niall is with will be introduced later💕💕
Anyways here's the chapter..
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hazels POV
I woke up, instantly regretting it as the light shined brightly. I'm groaned and rubbed my eyes finally getting used to the light I got up to see louis next to me sleeping. OMG did we do anything.i saw that he was still wearing his Halloween costume. I looked down to see I'm still in my Halloween costume as well. Just than all the memories came back from last night getting drunk, dancing and all. But the test is a blur.
I sighed and got up. And went to my mirror to see I look like a complete mess my make up is everywhere and to add I had a killer headache damn the stupid hangover. Ugh!!! I couldn't think straight so I got up went downstairs to see mum, robin and George. They looked at me and laughed, I looked at them annoyed and told mom "mom I need Advil, give me one for louis as well he ended up sleeping in my room, and no we didn't do anything. "Sure love, and I know louis sleep in your room after all we were the only ones who weren't wasted" I just nodded in response and reached out for the Advil my mom was handing over along with the two water glasses. I went back upstairs and into my room.
I quickly had Advil. And felt my headache lighten a bit but still my head was aching like shit. I sighed I realize I'm sighing way too much. I quickly moved towards my dressing table and sat down in front of the mirror ugh. I look like shit and I feel like shit. I removed my vampire teeth first realizing I smell of alcohol and sweat.
Louis's POV
I work up instantly feeling a headache. Ugh I groaned mentally than realized I wasn't in the room I was staying in instead I was in Hazels wtf!?!? How did I get here than I remember a bit from last night. Anyways I have a killer headache I look up to see Hazel, she was removing her vampire teeth. I stood up and hit the table and groaned that caught her attention she looked behind and laughed at me. I laughed a bit too. Finally after sobering up. I realized I still had a killer headache.
Hazel looked at me and she just have noticed my distress cause she said "Advil is on the side table along with water have it it will ease your headache than go in your room quietly get a clean pair of clothes and you can shower in my bathroom." I nodded I quickly had the Advil went in my room I shared with Zayn and realized he and Perrie are in the room alone carefully I got a pair of clothes and walked out.
I went back in hazels room to see she was back to removing her makeup. I walked in the bathroom and stripped and than turned on the shower I had a shower and than stepped out I took my toothbrush {he got it from his room} and brushed my teeth and than I wore my sweats and t shirt on and than opened the door and got out while during my hair. I saw Hazel was done removing her makeup and she was taming her hair a bit she turned around and smiled at me "I'm going to shower" "yeah sure go ahead I'll go downstairs" she just nodded in response.
I got out of the room and went downstairs to see it was empty except for Anne, Robin and George in the kitchen. I went in and decided to help make breakfast.
Hazels POV
I went in the toilet and quickly removed my dress my heels were already removed. I had a shower, than brushed my teeth, wore my undergarments and than I walked out I pulled on a jack wills purple hoodie and grey sweats and left my feet barefoot. I brushed my hair the red hair chalk was still lightly visible but who cares. I put my hair in a bun.
I saw my clutch I was using yesterday on the floor along with my pumps I sighed and bend down and got my clutch I removed my phone and put it on charging.
Than I walked out and went downstairs and straight away into the kitchen. I saw mom, Robin and George taking to Louis. "Morning" I said "uh Hazel finally looking normal" robin said with a teasing voice "robinnnnnnnn" I groaned stretching the 'n' and I playfully glared at him. "Well stop it you two, louis and Hazel why don't you sit down I'll serve you'll breakfast" we both nodded and sat down and started making random conversations. We all were laughing and eating finally we were done when I said "louis why don't you and me wake the rest up" "yeah sure" he grinned "fine you wake Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Dani while I wake up Harry, Katie, Niall, Gemma and Toby." He nodded and I turned to mom and said "get their breakfast ready" Mom nodded I quickly filled 8 glasses of water and too 9 as Advil's. I gave four Advil's to Louis and kept five to myself than handed him two glasses of water he took it and I took two glasses as well and went upstairs I first went to Gemma's room door and knocked on it since I didn't want to walk in on anything.
I knocked five times before I heard a groan I opened the door luckily they both were wearing their last nights costume "Morning you two lovebirds rise and shine it's 11:00 time to get up and here's some Advil and water" I said and placed the Advil and water on the table. Man my head was killing me, I wanna just sleep but I know I can't. Damn this stupid headache. They both nodded and I smiled at them and than walked out.
Than I went back down picked up three glasses carefully and took them upstairs knocked on Harry's door twice before entering harry and Katie slept on the bed while Niall was on the ground all three were in a deep sleep I placed the water and Advil on the side table and went to harry and shook him. He groaned but didn't wake up after a few more shakes he got up quickly and instantly regretted it because of the headache. I pointed at the Advil he nodded than I went to Katie and shook her we woke up easier than harry she blushes when she saw harry and her slept on the same bed than she took Advil lastly i shook Niall. After a few shakes more than Katie but less than harry he woke up. I gave him Advil and left them to change.
I went downstairs and sat on the couch and took my fault in our stars book and started reading it. I realized louis had come down too but he was busy on his phone he was sitting next to me I lifted my legs and placed them on his legs and went back to reading. Soon everyone was coming downstairs they all went to the kitchen to eat breakfast I guess. My head is hurting badly why did I get so drunk. I looked at Louis who was staring into space and said "Lou does your head still hurt?" He looked at me and said "yup it hurts really badly" we talked more and then decided to watch tv. We switched the television on I sat down properly next to louis and we started watching Dora the explorer since that was the only good thing coming on tv so why not.
Harry's POV
We all finished eating. when Toby {Gemma's Boyfriend} said "hey Gem wanna come over at my place we will be back by night" "sure let me change" Toby nodded.
We walked into the living room to see the tv on and it was on Dora the explorer and two sleeping figures on the couch, louis and Hazel were on the couch cuddling. And to be honest I wasn't mad. It was cute.
Katie was grinning at them than she removed her phone took a picture of the tv that had Dora on, than she took a picture of them both. Than she typed something and I got a notification and so did the rest. I was a twitter notification.
@Katie_Woods: Morning!! Ugh hate the hangover I'm having sure the rest are having one as well. Anyways don't @Louis_Tomlinson and @Hazel_Styles look cute together!! Aww they look adorable!! Seems like they've been watching Dora The Explorer!! Xx pic.twitter.com/GpbdhjK
And surely there was a picture of them and the tv. I quickly retweeted it and I so a comment that said ikr their adorable it's cuteeee!! I ship them #Louzelsleeping but I suggest you guys should start hiding before they wake up...:)XoXo.
I retweeted that tweet. And closed my phone.
"Guys I think we should hide they will murder us when they wake up" I said. We all nodded and Liam and Danielle entry and hid together, so did Perrie and Zayn so me, Katie and Niall decided to hide together.
We went into Gemma's room and hid since she had already left. We sat there for half an hour until we got tired and got out from our hiding spot and sat on the bed and talked.
Hazel's POV
I woke up to see I was cuddled with Louis. I untangled myself from him carefully, turned off the tv, I went in the kitchen and drank water, ugh my headache is still there but it's much more lesser than before. I sighed and went back in the living room and reset the couches and cleaned the center table. I checked if the entrance door was locked than, opened all the curtains so light could come in and the dull house would lighten up. I looked at Louis and put a blanket on him. Than I went in the kitchen cleared it up. I made a sand which and ate it, I checked the wall clock to see it was already 1:45 ahh time goes by so fast...
I went back in the living room and saw the fault in our stars book I picked it up and put it on the center table and sat down I stared into space and thought about all the fun I've had with these boys. I'm gonna miss them they leave in 3 days only 3 freaking days!! So much has happened I got introduced to the boys, the world knows about me, harry and Katie both admit they like each other, I met the lads girlfriends, George came back, we went for shopping, we went to amusement parks, had interviews, went to Nando's and so much more. I'm gonna miss them and to be honest I'm gonna miss the girls as well I got to know them pretty well yesterday, it felt like I've known them forever.
I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize louis had woken up until he said "hey" I snapped my head in his direction and waved and said "hey" he smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach when he smiled at me.gosh!! "Finally awake" "yess" he said and yawned than he said "let's go upstairs and find the rest" I nodded we headed upstairs and went into my room I took my phone from charging and saw I had a mention I opened twitter i read the tweet it said
@Katie_Woods: Morning!! Ugh hate the hangover I'm having sure the rest are having one as well. Anyways don't @Louis_Tomlinson and @Hazel_Styles look cute together!! Aww they look adorable!! Seems like they've been watching Dora The Explorer!! Xx pic.twitter.com/GpbdhjK
I groaned when I saw the picture but I felt a blush come it's way up. Louis looked at me and asked "what happened?" I just shook my head and showed him my phone he shakes his head and I see a small blush what?!?! Than I go to see what's trending and the top three worldwide trends are:
#Louzelsleeping
#LouzelIsReal
#TheHeartWantsWhatItWants
I groaned again and showed him my phone be sighs and face palms "hey louis let's get them for what they did" "okay let's check the rooms first" I nodded we headed in Louis and Zayn's room to see no one than we went in Liam and Niall's room no one. We went in Harry's room no one, than we went in Gemma's room we saw Harry, Katie and Niall sitting on the bed talking.
"What The Fuck Why Did You Upload That Picture!?!?!?" Me and Louis screamed. Their heads snapped in our direction. "What you talking about?" Harry asked acting innocent. We walked more inside and I said "oh please Harry don't you act all innocent you'll are gonna die" "runnnnn" Niall yelled. And they took off running.
"Let's go louis" he nodded and we ran after them. I screamed "Harold Edward Styles, Niall James Horan and Katie Juliet Woods get your but right here" they ignored me and continued yelling while running we went everywhere until I finally gave up haha wrong my revenge was planned. "Guys okay okay truce I'm tired and I have a killer headache" they nodded and we went to the living room.
We sat down and switched on the tv and watched Pretty Little Liars {I love that show it's fab} even Zayn, Liam, Perrie and Dani came and sat down. I saw Zayn typing something than mine, Katie's, Louis's, Harry's and Niall's phone beeped indicating we have a notification It was a mention I clicked on it, the tweet said:
@zaynmalik1D: Look what's happening in the styles house!! Omg it's hilarious apparently @Louis_Tomlinson and @Hazel_Styles saw the tweet Katie tweeted and they were chasing @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial and @Katie_Woods look at the video😂 vid.twitter.com/ghjKRundghl
I saw the video that was attached and groaned "Zaynnnn" I whined. He looked at me amused "what happened?" He asked "can you explain??" I ashes showing him my phone he laughed and said "yes I tweeted that is there a problem" I groaned and said "i hate you" he just laughed and turned his attention to the tv.
I opened a new tweet and typed
@Hazel_Styles: Ugh this day isn't going as planned!! But anyways look isn't @Harry_Styles and @Katie_Woods looking cute together!!😋 #Karry #KarrySleeping make it trend love ya Xx pic.twitter.com/GhndjkPKgH
I tweeted and in seconds Katie and Harry's phone beeped I smirked and saw how a blush came on both of their cheeks and then they both screamed "HAZELLLLLL" everyone laughed after seeing my tweet "haha lol revenge" they just rolled their eyes and groaned. I switched the tv off and Perrie said "why did you do that?" "I did that because enough of whining and watching tv. We are gonna play truth or dare it will help in removing are mind from the headache we are having" the all nodded I went and got a bottle and we all formed a circle, Niall and Harry sat next to me.
I spin the bottle it landed on harry and Liam, harry asked "truth or dare?" "Uhh...dare" Liam said slightly unsure. Harry smirked and said " I dare you to have a make out session with Danielle" Danielle blushed and looked down Liam went to her and brought her lips to his and kissed her she responded immediately. They were kissing for about 3 minutes already until I said "okay that's enough we don't want you'll to have babies okay leave that for later" they pulled away and blushed. Like that we played couple more rounds until it was my chance to answer louis asked me "truth or dare?" I wasn't exactly sure which to pick so I picked truth "umm..truth" "louis go easy on my sister" harry said louis nodded and said " what are your fears?" I took a deep breath and said "Roller coasters, Closed Spaces I'm claustrophobic, losing my loved ones and spiders" {this is all true I'm scared of all this} he nodded. We played a couple more rounds until my mom called us for lunch. At the moment the lads, us girls {not including Gemma}, mom, robin and George were eating some delicious Pasta made by my mom and for dessert brownie ice cream yum!!
By the time we were done it was already 3:50, we {as in Anne, Robin, George, the lads, the girls} decided to go to the park near by so we went to change since it's cold outside I left my hoodie on I changed out of my sweats into jeans and put on flats, no make up, I tied my hair in a pony tail, I didn't put any jewelry on I put my phone in my pocket and walked out. We decided to walk to the park since it's near by. We were walking we all didn't care if anyone saw us we didn't try to hide us. We reached the park mom, Robin and George sat on the benches. Me and Louis ran to the swings and started swinging, Katie, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Perrie played tag and Liam and Dani were on the slides.
Me and louis were swinging and laughing I could feel the flashes I knew that paparazzi had found us but at the moment I didn't care. I continued swinging and joking around with louis. Mom, Robin and George were laughing at us by now Liam and Danielle had joined their game of tag. I decided to join so I asked Louis "hey Lou wanna join the game" he nodded excitedly I laughed at him and we went to them and said were playing and started playing while we were playing I got a text.
{Gemma-G Hazel-H}
G- Hey where are you'll?? Xx
H-We are at the park near home Gem :) Xx
G-Oh I'm coming :)
H-Sure see you later Gem Bye Xx
G-Byee See Ya Later😋 Xx
I closed my phone and said "Gemma is coming here" everyone nodded and we started taking selfies with each other I took one with each of them {including Anne Robin and George} than Gemma came I took a selfie with her and we all started talking. Then harry pulled me and Katie near the benches. The rest followed I was confused and so was Katie, harry looked nervous.
Harry's POV
I was really nervous than I looked at them and said " I need to talk to you guys about something really important" Gemma smiled and gave a thumbs up. "What is it Harry?" Hazel asked. "You know about how we leave in 3 days right" i said "ya we know harry we can't do anything you live in London now it's okay we will be fine" Katie said frowning. "Yeah I know that but there's something I wanna ask you two about the whole me going back" they nodded telling me to continue "so I was wondering if you and Katie will move in with us in our house in London??" Their eyes widen and Hazel said "harry it's not time to joke okay" "I'm not joking haze I want you and Katie to move in with us in London" "but...." Hazel said "Hazel mom, Robin, George and Gemma all give permission for you two to come with me and the lads" she looked at mom, robin, George and Gemma who nodded at her. "Omg harry I can't believe you actually asked us to move in with you!! I mean it'd be stupid to say no but are you sure??" Katie finally said. I nodded she looked at everyone else who nodded as well "then yes I'd be honored to live in the 1D house" Katie said grinning. We all laughed. Then I became serious again and said "Hazel will you come?" She didn't answer I got really nervous until she finally said "uhh... yeah I'll come!! Yes!! Yes!!!" She screamed the last part.
I pulled her into a hug than Gemma joined the hug than mom than Robin. I heard a click and than we pulled away because Hazel said "c-can't b-breathe" I smiled at her we saw Niall typing something on his phone than mine, hazels, moms, Gemma's and robins phone beeped it was a twitter notification it said
@NiallOfficial: Isn't this cuteee Awwwwww it's adorable a styles/twist family hug!! @Harry_Styles @Hazel_Styles @GemmaAnneStyles @MrsAnneTwist @robintwist #Styles/TwistFamilyHug #FamilyHug pic.twitter.com/hbvdFhsjndL
I retweeted it and checked to see #Styles/TwistFamilyHug was trending. I smiled at it and we walked back home.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Like it??Hate it??
Vote & Comment
OMG Four leaked!! Ahhh!!
Guys keep tweeting with the hashtag #EMABiggestFans1D and help the boys to win!! Ready To Run is amazing!! Love it❤️ Have been jamming to it the whole day😜😋
~Directioner💋