Chapter Nine

KLAUS slammed the front door shut as he and Dahlia's lips interlocked

KLAUS slammed the front door shut as he and Dahlia's lips interlocked. The hybrid pushed his lips against hers aggressively as she slithered her hands around his neck. He pulled away for a breath and smirked. Dahlia blinked and before she knew it, they had sped up to his bedroom. She'd barely seen the inside of it; only when she passed by it once a while. The room was dark but large. She could barely make out the interior thanks to the heavy curtains blocking out the sun. The room was lit by candles around the room.

He tossed her lightly on the huge king-sized bed. Dahlia watched him climb on top of her and sped to pull off his shirt. He slowly crawled up on her after pulling his pants down, leaving him in his boxers that outlined his erection. Dahlia looked up at him to see his eyes filled with lust and desire. He eyed her up and down while licking his bottom lip. The blonde man crept his hand up Dahlia's cheer skirt.

"You don't know what this outfit is doing to me." He breathed out while running his hand up her thigh.

"Show me then." She teased while slightly tugging at his cross chain hanging in her face. Klaus pulled her shirt off and unzipped the skirt. He pulled it down and threw it across the room with her shirt, leaving her in her undergarments.

The original started slow and began to kiss her neck. The bristle hairs of his beard grazed her jawline as he inched lower. She tried to hold her moan, but failed as his lips trailed down her chest and abdomen. He looked up at her and smirked.

She pulled him down and kissed him with a burning hunger, visibly catching Klaus off-guard. The vampire flipped him down and straddled his lap as he stared at her in surprise.

She kissed his lips again, but slowly trailed down to his chin and jaw. She lowered her lips to his neck, enjoying the sound of his hot, heavy breaths with every lovebite she left. The girl kissed down his chest and abs before sitting back up and straddling him again. She suddenly felt herself thrown against the mattress again and was met with Klaus atop of her with his forearms on either side of her, caging her in.

His hands writhered around her chest to her back and unclipped her bra. He pulled it off violently and did the same with her underwear. He tossed it away with no second thoughts as he stared in awe at her body.

"You're beautiful." He kissed her before he left a trail of kisses on her neck and down to her breasts. He wrapped his big hand around her breast and fondled it, playing with her nipple as she inhaled sharply at his touch. He came back up to her lips and kissed her with tongue.

Dahlia felt his other hand inch down her stomach and felt his fingers inside of her, making her back arch up. She stifled a moan as he pushed in and out while his other hand was on her temple. She watched him smirk at her reaction but right now, that was less important.

To her disappointment, he pulled his fingers out of her. The blonde man brought his wet, gooey fingers up to his mouth and sucked the white off until it was all gone. She bit her lip before he kissed her breasts and then down to her abdomen.

Suddenly, Dahlia felt the tip of his dick on her thigh and bit her lip.

"Do you wanna do this?" He asked softly as he looked up at her. She nodded. Dahlia's back arched as she felt him inside of her. Her hips rose as he thrusted deeper and made the girl moan quietly as her nails dug into his back. As he went faster, her moans got louder and louder. She heard him grunt with every thrust and watched his forehead glisten with sweat.

"Oh god. I'm gonna-" His voice cut off when Dahlia felt a growing warm sensation released in her lower part as he pulled his shaft out. Her back straightened back up against the bed and she breathed heavily as she felt Klaus  toss himself beside her.

She finally pulled away and bit his bottom lip down softly. She threw herself beside him and laid next to him. Their heavy breathing filled the silence and Dahlia felt herself fall into a sound sleep. She felt Klaus' hand grasp onto hers, and his fingers interlock with hers.

dude this is so short lol it's a filler chapter