Transgender part 2 (angst)

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Angel dear, how did you seep?" a gentle radio-y sounding voice comes from above me. Alastor.

"I slept fine, thanks for remembering Al even though I only told you yesterday. What happened after I left the dining room yesterday, I still heard screaming but fell asleep. Was everything okay?" My cracked, tired voice asks the seemingly wide awake deer above me

"Vaggie was mad she didn't get her way and left to her room. Everyone and everything is okay . Are you alright after what she said Angel?" Alastor asks, voice still gently, a light buzz behind his words a gentle sound in the air around us like soft white noise. It was pretty calming.

"Yeah, its fine. I was okay. Not the first or last time that has or will happen. Been called trans-phobic slurs like that since I was alive with pa. Came here and was forced to act female for Val or I was beat, was beat at home to when I was alive, thanks to pa that is. Val just continued the treatment and used my body down here, how I hate him and everything I have to act like I love with him, but there ain't nothin' I can do 'bout it unless I want people to die including myself and Mols. So I gotta deal with trans-phobia all the time. I can deal with it though so it doesn't matter what she calls me or in this case refuses to call me. I love ya Al" OI explain ending by turning to my amazing boyfriend and smiling. I kiss his cheek softly giving a small giggle as his whole face goes red "look, ya face and hair are the same colour now" I say stifling a laugh letting a few little giggles fall from my lips. He smiles a bit holding me close

" I love you too Angel, Im sorry such terrible people exist even here in Hell. Also your laugh is precious, that is all." He says in a matter-of-fact kind of tone while looking triumphant at how im so 'precious'. I pause a second before looking at how triumphant he looks then i burst out laughing. he soon follows and we just laugh for a few seconds. Soon enough we calm down and get up so we can change and head to breakfast. I grab a heavily over sized black long sleeve shirt with silver hearts all around it and extra sleeves for my other set of arms along with some black shorts with silver hearts covering them as well that will most defiantly be covered by the shirt since it goes past my thighs, about mid way between my thigh and where my legs bend; but hey at least im wearing pants. I also grab just some just-above-the-knee socks that are also black but have silver hearts all over them just like everything else. It was a set Molly made me for a past death-day and I loved them and all the other clothes she made me. After I grab everything I head to the bathroom to change and come back to Al in a plain white button up with red suspenders, black pants, a red bow-tie and black shoes. A small bit of his wine-red socks peak from beneath the pant legs as well. His smile grows when his garnet eyes landed on my rhodolite ones.

"Isn't that the clothing set Molly made you? I haven't seen that one in about a week or so" my darling deer says in a mostly joking manner, I nod

"yup, one of my favorites. Also I haven't worn it in a week because Niffty had to fix it. It got torn a bit then she cleaned it, and what ever else she does with clothes. I'm not sure but she did a great job" I reply smiling too he nods a bit walking over offering my his hand. I take it and we walk to breakfast hand in hand just talking happily. I almost forget what horrible things Vaggie and Val called me just a day ago. Almost.

"Hey look there she is, fucking finally, took you both long enough. Charlie didn't want to start anything until you both came, so hurry the hell up." Vaggie says annoyed looking at me like I just murdered a baby or something, I sit quietly choosing to ignore how she said 'look there she is'

"Vaggie, enough please, they were both probably just getting ready, Angel probably had to feed Fat Nuggets, there are a bunch of reason why they weren't down here right away so please don't make a big scene about it" Charlie practically sighs out as Vaggie scoffs but nods nonetheless.