Transgender part 2 (angst)

Hello everyone, sorry for the late chapter but Im here with part two of 'transgender' Im also working on other requests everyone sorry they are taking so long. Anyways, this chapter may be triggering because i cant go more then three chapters without making someone cry and this more then likely will, please read with caution this will contain many triggering themes i will list momentarily along with a key and recap before that though I just want to say thank you all so much for the love on this book and so many of my other ones. I love you guys so please don't force yourself to read my chapters if you know it might trigger you, your health means so so much more then a chapter in my book I promise. Anyways onto warnings etc.

warnings of the chapter:
Abuse from a few characters(mostly vaggie)
Transphobic/Homophobic slurs,quite a few of them.(they will be censored but warning nonetheless)
Transphobia/Homophobia
Being forced to act the gender you are not(I.e being forced to act female when your male etc)
ton.of.swearing
suicidal thoughts and actions
mentions of drugs,alcohol,cigarettes,etc
dysphoria

Key(who calls him what etc)
Charlie,Niffty,Husk: call him Angel and try their best to remember its he/him
Alastor: caught on really quick with the name and pronouns but sometimes messes up then immediately apologizes and freaks out a bit, this only happened twice since Angel came out to him. He still feels bad for misgendering Angel.
Cherri: calls him Angie with permission as for them Angel sees it more as a nickname verses his 'female' name. She uses he/him all the time as other then Molly she was the first one he came out to so she has had more time to get use to it and learn so she doesn't mess up
Molly:Sees Angel as the brother he is and has been calling him,'him' since they were alive. Her and her mother were the only people to know Angel was trans when he was alive and therefore called him what he wanted to be called since he was about 11,12 ish when he had the guts to come out. They always knew or had a feeling though. 
Vaggie/Valentino/His father: call him 'Angie' refuse to use the right pronouns,only see him as a girl, are quite Transphobic. They are the worse with him.
Arakniss: He is trying to come around to being a better brother so he is working on it, half the time he gets it right without having ti be reminded the other half he forgets but apologizes when he remembers/is corrected. He really is trying.
Others:they try their best to remember if they know at all, if not they normally get the hint after people say 'he/him' and 'Angel' enough and continue saying as such.

Recap
Vaggie was being Transphobic, but decided to leave to her room before a fight broke out.Angel came out to everyone as trans getting exactly what he expected from Vaggie but insane support and love from everyone else. The spider's deer boyfriend tries to help him, Angels goes up to his room Alastor following and after a few minutes to find the spider boy asleep with his little piglet, He lays with him and holds him.
""you are so perfect my dear. I love you Angel, sweet dreams" i say holding him close laying down too""
Angel also tries to show what Vaggie says doesn't hurt him at all.

furthermore, you will DESPISE Vaggie by the end of this! :) now without further ado, onto the story
A/N 571 words

P.s you will ALL hate me here soon. Or Vaggie either way. Im sorry

________________________________________________________________________________

Angel's POV

I slowly wake up feeling a set of arms gently holding me, my head on someones chest. I look around a bit to see I'm in my room. Okay so it's not Val, probably Alastor