italian?

Alastor's POV

i was walking around the hotel making sure everything was going right and no one was doing anything wrong. I was by Angel Dust's room hearing him talk inside, though he was speaking in fluent..Italian?

" Ok, Fat Nuggets lo capisco, ma devo fare qualcosa"(Okay Fat Nuggets i get it but i have to do something) I hear the spider in pink speak from behind the door, presumably to his pet pig, i couldn't tell what he was saying though. i listen in for a few minutes

"lo adoro Pepite, ma non è che posso dirlo! sai (i love him Nuggets, but it ain't like i can say that! y'know )"Angel Dust says again to his hell pig, i hear a little squeal and a few oinks from the piglet. i smile walking away, i couldn't understand what he was saying, i didn't know Italian, I'm fluent in French and English, not Italian but i could tell he wasn't planing anything bad just by his tone and the happy squeaks of Fat Nuggets. I walk away to help Charlie with the hotel.

Angel Dust's POV

I sit in my room holding Fat Nuggets close to my chest ranting in Italian just in case anyone was listenin' ya see, as of lately i have had a certain red, deer demon in my thoughts at all times no matter what i did to get him out of my head, i couldn't. I seemed to have formed a bit of a crush on the smiling demon, Alastor. "Cosa faccio? mi farà impazzire(What do i do? he's gonna drive me insane)" I say to Nuggets who squirms a bit and oinks softly, i sigh softly turning to my side holding the small pig close,gently with all four of my arms Fat Nuggets nuzzles into my chest falling asleep, I smile softly letting the small pig sleep as i slowly close my eyes falling sleep with him.

-Time Skip To The Next Day-

Still Angel Dust's POV

i wake up to a snout nudging my face i open my mix-matched eyes looking up at the little brown-eyed pink and white pig who was nudging me squealing and snorting at me, more then likely to wake me up.

"va bene, va bene sono sveglio sono sveglio. Calmati ora piccola(okay, okay im awake im awake. Calm down now baby)" i say to the small piglet sitting up holding him "Cosa c'è che non va? (what's wrong?)" i ask him as he jumps out of my arms running to his food bowl, oh he was hungry, okay "ok, dammi solo un secondo, lasciami andare a prendere il tuo cibo, torno subito (okay, give me just a second let me go get your food i'll be right back)" i say standing up throwing on a pink off the shoulder crop top, a black miniskirt and a white fluffy over-coat thing sliding on my normal thigh-high heeled boots before grabbing Fat Nuggets food and water bowls and going to the kitchen with them. as i enter everyone who was there, which was Charlie, Alastor, Vaggie, Nifty and Husk, lookedat me and began to question where i was yesterday. "nella mia stanza con Fat Nugets, ecco dove ero e stavo per andare dopo che gli ho procurato cibo e acqua, per favore, posso fare colazione al mio maiale?(in my room with Fat Nugets, thats where i was and were im about to go after i get him food and water now may i please get my pig his breakfast?)" i say they all look at me like im insane i sigh "sorry, what i said was, in my room with Fat Nugets, thats where i was and were im about to go after i get him food and water now may i please get my pig his breakfast?" i say softly trying to get past to get my poor pig his breakfast.

"Oh, yeah sorry Angel"Charlie said moving out of the way so did Vaggie who was threatening me and swearing in spanish, and Alastor who was smiling widely, he looked very interested "i forgot you were fluent in Italian Angel" she said as i got food and water for nuggets and my own breakfast

"mhm, you know it toots, perks of being raised in the Italian mafia, i kind became fluent in Italian, ain't you fluent in like everything?" i ask and she nods

" yeah, i knew what you said roughly, its been a while since i heard or spoke in italian." Charlie says as everyone else sat back down and continued eating. i nod

"Okay, i'll be back, i gotta bring Nuggets his breakfast" i say and she nods i bring the bowls and my food upstairs to my room and set it down Nuggets immediately runs to it and eats squealing happily, i eat as well watching his piglet eat happily, thinking about Alastor, he was lookin' at me I have to tell him how i feel before it drives me insane, even if it will probably kill me anyways i sigh softly, im already in Hell what else can i loose? i stand again after i finish eating and give nuggets a pat on his head softly before letting him know i was gonna tell Alastor, even though i received an oink in protest, and i would be back soon. I then left to go back downstairs shutting my bedroom door softly going to clean my dishes. after i do so i put them away hearing the soft static noise of a radio behind me, i smile a bit turning to see him " hey Al, how're you?" i ask, he chuckles softly sending a shiver down my spine as i hear his deep, radio-like laugh.

"I am quite alright my effeminate fellow, how are you doing this fine morning?" he asks excitedly my face heats up a bit

"perché sei così dannato dannazione(why are you so hot dammit)" i say he tilts his head

"what was that?" he asks

"oh, sorry, i said im alright thank you" i lie convincingly with a smile, showing off my golden tooth that i share only with my ex boss Valentino, Alastor looks at me seemingly seeing through my lie

"Angel, dear, i can tell that was a lie now" he walks closer smiling still though slowly it turns more menacing "tell me what you said" his voice is covered with a light static but i nod softly sighing a bit as i look down, dammit why did i get all embarrassed outta nowhere?

"i said, ' why are you so hot dammit'" i repeated the pink on my face glowing ever so slightly in embarrassment my cheeks turning a soft pink as well, i see his cheeks seemingly heat up as well, was he angry?

"why would you think that now dear?" he asked, his voice a bit different, it sounded more flustered, i look back up

"because its true and i.." my voice trails off as i take a deep breath, now or never i guess "I like you, like a lot, i have for quite a while. GO ahead and kill me if you want for liking you just make sure Fat Nuggets is okay after im double-dead that's all i ask" i say softly he tilts his head, pauses then he laughs that wonderful laugh again, at least i will hear that wonderful sound before i die again

"Now Angel Dust, why would i kill you for having feelings for me?" the Radio Demon asks i look back at him

"because you hate me" i speak softly looking back down once again only to have a hand go under my chin clawed fingers handling me as if i were glass as they move my head back up gently, pink sapphire eyes looking into ruby ones

"dear, when did i ever say i hated you?" his voice got soft as he looked at me, now a gentle smile graced his features "you dont need to worry. i love you too Angel Dust" he said, his voice serious and gentle as i smiled too

"you ain't just sayin' that are ya Al?" i ask suspicious but wanting nothing more then to believe him i feel soft lips on my own my eyes close and i kiss back immediately melting into the touch. After a moment though the touch disappears i whimper slightly as i loose the touch

"does that answer your question my angel?" Alastor asks i nod hesitantly wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

"yeah, it does"i answer

"i love you Angel dust my dear" Alastor says

"ti amo anch'io(i love you too)"i reply he smiles

"i know that one, its i love you too in italian right dear?" he asks i nod

"yeah it is Al" i lay my head on his chest he lays his on my head gently

------------------------------------------------------------------

Im back! sorry for the long wait everyone here is another one with our lovely demons Angel and Alastor! i am going to be working on a few other chapter requests as well today thank you all for reading. see ya soon goodbye guys!

1535 words

--------------------------------------------------------------------