Deadly Flowers

(Requested by SmilezANerd sorry its so insanely late. Also sorry I've been gone for so long all, I've been really busy and have had personal things going on. Also I haven't wrote in a while so I'm sorry this I sso bad and cringe because it will be.

This will be a hanahaki chapters and will have angst!

Tw emetophobia,blood,mentions of almost dying, description of pain/being hurt.

Request:"Hanahaki.... just-- Hanahaki; like both of them have it because they convinced themselves that it's never gonna happen and it takes one of them to ALMOST die in the others arms for them to finally confess")

(Flower key)
(Pink Camellia(longing for you),Red Carnations(my heart aches for you),Red Chrysanthemums(I love you),Honeysuckle(bonds of love)Red Roses(love,I love you)
Willow(sadness)Zinnia(longing/empathy for a friend/person you can't have)

3rd person POV

Hanahaki Disease: noun-
Hanahaki is a disease where victims who suffer from one-sided love begin to cough up the petals of flowers, flowers begin to grow in their lungs and will eventually render them unable to breathe resulting in victims death. To cure this disease one must either go throw a surgery to remove the plants though any and all feelings for love will never come back or the person the victim is in love with must love them back.

And for two residents at the Hazbin Hotel they just so happened to catch said disease over each other,though neither would know... or would they?

Angel Dust's POV

Another day at the hotel after finally being able to sneak away from the studios, I put myself into my room away from everyone, especially him, the one I truly do love but the one who has also sentenced me to an inevitable death. You see, I feel for the one and only 'Radio Demon' yknow,the one who hates me? In doing so I managed to catch something, im still not sure what but thinking of the deer Demon almost always causes me to cough up petals of red carnations, zinnia, willow and red roses. All covered in sticky crimson blood. It started a few days ago...

I was at the studio cleaning up to come home when it happened,I had been thinking of Alastor when a burning sensation that filled my lungs and traveled up my throat. Then an overwhelming pain as I fell to the floor coughing my lungs out,a few painful seconds later sat red and white flower petals belonging to carnations,willows, zinnia and roses in my blood covered pink gloves. I hurried home soon after throwing them away. Panicking,I mean who wouldn't if you just coughed up a damn flower.

I got back and hid away,I haven't come out much since but my mind always ends up back to him. Every time. I feel like he'll be the death of me. I mean it's probably not a good thing to be throwing up bloody flowers right?

Just as I start to think about everything I feel the burning pain come back and start to cough hysterically. Pain flaring up everywhere, it hurt so bad,why won't it just stop. I hurry to my bathroom,stumbling along the way before crumbling to the ground and throwing up, bloody flower petals and even a few whole red carnations come back. I'm left suffering for quite a but longer then normal. Why won't it stop? Soon enough I'm left panting in pain on the blood spotted white floor, black dots dancing in my vision. Then nothing.

Alastors POV (this is during Angel's POV)

I cant get that stupid spider out if my head. Im suppose to be the all powerful,feared radio demon but im rendered to mush at just the thought of him and I hate it more then anything else in the world. I hate to admit I've fallen for him, truly despise to admit it. My smile falters momentarily at a sudden pain before going back to normal, before once again falling, my smile never falls why can't I keep it up,why does everything hurt so unbearably so suddenly. Then I was on the floor,I don't know when I fell but I was in the floor coughing and gagging, it felt like my throat was closing or something was stopping air. Then I was able to breathe again. A bunch of flower petals in a messy pile. Honeysuckle,pink carnations,and red chrysanthemums.
I stand back up quickly