chapter 21: deal

Freddy's POV:

I needed to get piece and quiet. I went to my secret spot. Dorky right? But it actually helps me think.

I can't believe i ruined everything, i grab my hair screaming "FUCK" after that i went home. But my anger wasn't done yet.

I broke everything i saw.  After awhile i calmed down and grabbed a lighter and put a smoke in my mouth. The maids came in and cleaned up

After 15 minutes i heard a knock at the door. The maid opened the door, i heard some voices and some footsteps.

"Freddy.. i thought you said you quit..." i chuckle.

"You guys know more than that" i say low and coldly

Zacks POV:

We ran after freddy, we went to my house for a hour letting him cool down, than we headed to his house,

on the way there hudson said "he really went soft for this summer girl. No offense zack" he chuckles. Summer had that effect on people.

Z- Non takin, plus i bet all of you guys went soft for someone at some point

It was silence for the rest of the ride. After we got there, i knocked the door.

The maid opened the door, after we exchanged some words she let us in, we saw the whole house recked.

J- damn...
T- what the hell is this..

We walked up to freddy seeing him smoking.

H- Freddy.. i thought you said you quit...

His voice was kinda disappointed. Freddy chuckles

"You guys know me more than that" he says low and coldly

What i saw in front of my eyes scared me, and i didn't want this guy to target my sister anymore.

Z- freddy i want you to stay away from my sister.

The guys look at me shocked and confused. Freddy glared at me.

F- she's different zack.. ill give you that, but ill make you a bet, ill make her fall in love with me by the end of the summer, and ill get to keep her but if she doesn't, ill never talk to her again. And that goes for all of you for you targets. Deal?

We all thought for a minute. I like tomika. Like more than other girls, but if it means it will keep summer away from freddy i will do it. I trust summer to do the right choice. The guys look at each other and nod.

Z- Deal

Authors note: i got goosebumps writing thiss. But the next update is on Tuesday.  Cya