Chapter 14: hospital

AUTHOR NOTE:
Omg guys its been awhile i just wanted to say that im so sorry that i haven't been active, my grades are getting better so i can start writing again! Yay. But sorry again to keep you guys waiting. Here is the story.

Summers POV.
I closed my eyes trying to think of good things, freddy holded me tight. But thats when pain hit me. "F-freddy" i stutter. I remove my hand from my arm to see a bunch of blood.

F- SUMMER!
Everyone ran to us. Freddy looked around for something but couldn't find anything. Instead he took of his jacket and put it on my arm.

Freddy holded it down so i wouldn't lose much blood.
F- summer stay with us.
He said with watery eyes
T- Summer!?
Tomika cried when i slowly shut my eyes

B- SUMMER THIS ISNT FUNNY OPEN YOUR EYES.

And thats when pain took over me.

Freddy POV
"SUMMER" I Yell trying to wake her up.

Tamika grabs onto summer hugging her.

F- YOU DUMBASSES CALL THE AMBULANCE.

I yell at them

Z- WE DONT HAVE A PHONE, THEY TOOK OURS

Zack was clearly crying but didn't show it.

F- EVERYONE SEARCH THE POLICES POCKETS FOR A PHONE.

we all searched that took a decade. Barley anyone had phones just walky
Talky's

H- I FOUND ONE!

we all grab the phone from him.

B- ah shit it has a lock.

F- UGH I CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG SHE'S LOSING MORE BLOOD.

I yell at them. I know they dont deserve it but i need to get my anger out somehow.

I growl and pick her up in bridle style and put her in a police car. I look for a key in the dead polices pocket and find it.

The others just stare at me at shock.

F- GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE WE HAVE TO GO.

Tomika and Zack jump with us and the others go in another car. I never really got my driver's license but theres a first time for evrything.

I turn on the car and drive like a mad man. Tomika holds onto summer, crying. Zack holds tomika close.

T- Come on summer, you cant leave us. FREDDY DRIVE FASTER.

F- SHE CANT LEAVE US AND FINE.

i step on the peddle, passing many red lights. I dont give a shit

Authors note: hope you liked it. If you ever want to talk to me about my storys  just message me