sunny day.

I had to get into the car with Mattia and alejandro, I was sitting in the front and Mattia was in the back.

We were going to pick up Kairi and Alvaro.

We mostly all stayed silent probably because I don't want to spill anything about last night.

I just listened to the music and stayed quiet.

I think someone in the car notice because I felt a strong glare on me.

It was like a glare the was concerned why you weren't talking or even singing. It was ale.

I didn't say anything I just ignored his stare. Then we arrived at Alvaros house and we picked him up.

He said hi to all of us and we all said hi back. The same thing happened when we got to Kairi's.
-
-
-
We arrived at the park I said hi to my sister and laughed a little bit with her.

She told me all about emilano and I was just listening and give her advice.

Maybe I should listen to my own advice I mean we are in the same situation.

Actually not really I don't think she fucked emilano like I fucked alejandro. They were way too young.

We waited in the long line, to get our tickets. I was with my sister and emilano and the boys were somewhere else.

I wanted to focus on my little sister a little bit.

It was a sunny day and it was hot. I wanted to go into the pool so bad.

So without telling anyone, I departed myself and took off all the clothes I had on top of my bathing suit.

I put my bag on the chair (in sight) and jumped in.

I wanted to swim alone. Relax. Enjoy my mini vacation.
Just when I thought I was going to get that I was wrong.

All I hear is yelling and splashing. My eyes involuntarily rolled.

The people who jumped in was Alvaro, Kairi and Mattia. I have no idea where ale was but that wasn't my #1 concern.

I was confused why they were in the pool they seem to like rides more. Then Alvaro comes closer to me.

A: hey.
You: hi.
A: why are you ignoring us.

I barely talked to Alvaro. But I was ignoring them they were fun but this was way too much drama and I don't know how I'm going to tell him.

You: im not ignoring you.

I tried to act dumb. Of course he saw right through it.

A: yeah okay, you've barely said 2 words to us since you got here.

You: that's not true. See that was 3.

Alvaro laughs at my dumb joke. I just didn't want it to be so awkward.

A: cmon talk to us more, you're leaving tonight.
You: okay fine just don't throw me in the pool. Unless you ask.

He laughs again.

A: yeah no one is gonna ask.

I didn't say anything I just swam to where my belongings were and I dried myself off with a towel.

You: hey you guys want to go eat.
M,A, and K: yes please !!

Alejandro was still no where to be found he was probably with his fans or something but I didn't really care I wanted it to be my day.

My fun time.

We all went to the food court and I order something small because if we were going on rides, I didn't want to be throwing up.

I went to pay for a locker so I can put my stuff in it and we all went on a ride.

Since there was 4 of us they gave us the big raft.

I was honestly so scared that my back was going to brake when we fell into the big dip.

We went on as much rides as we could and I was having the most amazing time.

Everyone screaming and laughing while they were on the rides just made me happy.

This is what we came here...for fun!!
-
-
-
authors notes: sorry this felt a little short.
make sure you follow me and the jersey party for any updates!!
xoxo