dancing in heaven.

ALEJANDROS POV
I was getting a little anxious from the thought of the boys flirting with y/n. So I decided I needed to be brave. I think I can trust her not to flirt with them back, but i don't know about Mattia, he's always horny.

I am walking over to y/n and her family's table, and I see that emilio is already there, i think he has a crush on
y/sn, I'm going to ask him about that later.

Ale: hey y/n wanna dance?
Honestly I was scared as balls, because her parents were right there looking at me.
Y/n: really?okay.
I sighed with relief, I held out my hand and guided her to the dance floor. Romeo Santos was on so you know I had to show my hispanic side. I held her close like in those videos and we dance like 5 songs, we were talking the whole time, I can tell she was nervous and she can tell that I was. I was dancing in heaven.

Y/N POV:
Alejandro asked me to dance and it was so fun honestly he was a great dancer, but I was getting worn out and tired.

You: ale I'm tired let's go sit.
I noticed that my table was empty and I looked and saw my parents, my sister and emilano dancing. I guess my sister and emilano are getting along.
You: come sit at my table no one is there.
Ale: alright.
We get to the table and we just chill and talk but I didn't know it was going to start a problem....

The boys come up to us because they see that we are the only ones there.
The boys: hey guys can we sit with you ??
You: yeah.
K: soooo how's it going ?
He was asking me.
You: it going good how about you kai ?
Alejandro was talking to Alvaro so he wasn't paying attention to our conversation.
K: good, how are you and alejandro ?
You: what do you mean ?
K: you know.....he seems to like you.
You: he does ?
I raise my eyebrow like I'm are confused. But I'm acting dumb, even though I am acting dumb I don't even know what's going on between ale and I, I mean I like him and he likes me, but what does that even mean!!! I get out of my thoughts once Kairi says something.
K: yeah, I mean he was kinda upset about the whole picture thing.
You: ohh yeahh.
I don't like this conversation so I'm going to try and change the subject, I barely know Kairi so I'm going to ask him some questions.
You: hey Kai I barely know you tell me about yourself.
K: what do you want to know.
You: let's start with the basics first.
So Kai and I are talking about his birthday, favorite color, favorite movie, school etc.

ALEJANDROS POV:
I've noticed that y/n and Kairi have been talking this whole time. I've been talking to Alvaro but I've been hearing what they've been saying. It's about me, and I'm getting annoyed that Kai is getting into our business but it's not that big of a deal so I drop it. Also Mattia has been pretty quiet I wonder why.
-
-
M: so y/n, how's you and alejandro?
I spoke too soon. She looked embarrassed and confused. And so was I, what was he trying to do?
Y/n: what ??
M: you heard me how's you and ale?
Y/n: why are you asking me that?
M: because if ale isn't fucking you then I want to.
Oh no.

Author's notes: well that's going to get interesting, sorry I left y'all in a cliffhanger.
Make sure to follow me to keep posted on the jersey party.
xoxo