tangled in his arms.

Y/N POV
Whatever me and Alejandro just did was amazing, considering this was only my second time having sex. Wait what about my parents do they even know that I am gone? Oh shit. I grab my phone and text my parents that I am going to sleep. I should go and lock my door so they won't go in and take the key.

Alejandro: whats wrong baby?
You: my parents, I'm going to go lock my door so they won't notice that I'm not there. Can I borrow sweats and a hoodie quickly.
Alejandro: sure.
I try to get up but I immediately just fell my legs gave up on me, I guess he was right. Alejandro was looking in his drawers and he looked at me as I fell, he came over giggling.
Alejandro: I told you, you wouldn't be able to walk.
You: shut up just help me please.
I said that rolling my eyes and he was just laughing.

He handed me the hoodie and the sweats and I tried not to fall but I was stumbling trying to go to my room. I scouted the hallway to make sure no one was there and I got into my room, locked it, grabbed some pjs for the morning, and took the key.

I went back to his room and he was shirtless wearing his sweats watching netflix.

Alejandro: lock the door. I texted my mom the same thing.
You: alright.
I go over to him, still stumbling.
Alejandro: i fucked you good didn't I. 
I plopped in his bed crossing my arms.
You: yes you did but now I'm mad.
Alejandro: why love?
He looked at me with puppy eyes. I wasn't really mad but I love to tease so.
You: because now I can't walk without stumbling.
Alejandro: I'll give you a massage.
I Immediately smiled and I laid down and he gave me a massage.

After he gave me a massage we cuddled and I was tangled in his arms. We were watching a netflix movie, but all I can think about is how much I like him and that I am going back to ny tomorrow night.

I stopped my thoughts, when ale was playing with my hair and just watched the movie with ale, I put an alarm for 4am to sneak back into my room so in the morning when ale's mom wakes me up I'll be there.

But at this point I was just enjoy him before this trip could be over.
-
-
-
I was woken up by alejandro.

Alejandro: hey princess you want a snack.
You: sure what time is it.
Alejandro: 1am.
You: okay thank you love.
I kiss him as he gives me a bottle of water, chips and cookies. The party was still going on because I can hear music still.
Alejandro: so I want to talk.
That's not the best thing you can tell a girl.
You: about what ?
Alejandro: us.
You: oh, look can we please talk about this tomorrow I just want to enjoy this time that I have with you. Please.
He nodded his head as a yes and I took my arms out indicating a hug. He came to hug me and I fell back on the bed.
You: also can I keep your hoodie and sweats.
He laughs.
Alejandro: sure.

We kiss and we cuddle again I was honestly pretty upset that this hot and kind ass boy was going to be out of my life in a couple of hours.

Definitely did not think this one through.
-
-
-
Authors notes: thank you for reading!!
make sure to follow me and the jersey party for more updates on a new chapter.
xoxo