the fight.

also decided to changed the style kinda didn't the spacing.
-
-
-
Y/N POV:
When Mattia asked me that question I knew this wasn't going to end well. I looked at him in confusion. What was he trying to get at.

Ale: Mattia what is your problem?
M: nothing I'm just asking her.
Ale: you know she's not going to let you do it.
M: yeah right, is ale getting jealous.
Oh no I knew once he said that, that this wasn't a joke anymore, he was serious and so was alejandro. Before I can even comprehend what was happening, alejandro punched Mattia in the face, and he was on the floor.
Ale: watch your mouth.
Mattia didn't say a word he just got up and punched alejandro in the face, but ale didn't fall to the floor. I put myself in the middle because this was becoming a big problem, WE WERE AT A PARTY.
You: alright guys stop, your making a scene. Alvaro and Kai help me with these two.
Without hesitation Kairi and Alvaro help me hold them back.
M: well maybe you should tell your boyfriend to stop being so sensitive.
Mattia just wanted to get beat up didn't he, I just looked at him and I was furious, he was being annoying.
You: well maybe you should shut the fuck up.
Everyone looked surprised that I said that, but someone had to say it, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. I tell kairi to let ale go and I take him inside to the kitchen to help his face. He wasn't that beat up but he need me to clean it up for him.
-
-
-
Ale: I'm sorry y/n.
You: for what ?
I didn't know exactly what he was sorry about but I'm guessing it was the fight.
Ale: for fighting with Mattia, for putting you in this situation and for not controlling everything properly.
I mean I was okay with all of this, he was protecting himself as he should. But it was chaotic, the fact that we were in a child's party and two teens where just fighting yeah it was terrible.
You: yeah it's okay.
He was looking down like he was embarrassed, I put my hand under his chin so he can look at me.
You: it okay, I know you were trying to protect yourself.
Ale: yeah I guess, you sure it's okay?
You: of course it is.
I was about to kiss him when I hear his mom freaking out about this whole situation.

Ale's mom: oh my god mijo estas bien?
I took my hand off his chin and took a step back, I didn't want his mom thinking what it looked like.
Ale: yes mom I am fine.
She quickly comes over to see Alejandro's face, he had a busted lip and a cut on his cheek bone, but I patched it up.
Ale's mom: what were you and Mattia thinking ?
Ale: nothing we just got into a little disagreement.
Ale's mom: mhm I want to hear about this later, are you okay?
She was looking at me now.
You: hm oh yes I'm fine thank you.
Ale's mom: okay good, make sure he doesn't get into another "disagreement".
She was quoting with her hands, as she was walking back outside. I just went back to patching up ale.
-
-
-
I was about to leave to go to the party when alejandro grabs my hand.
Ale: hey you want to go in my room, I don't think it's best to go out there.
I was going to say no because of my parents but his smile and his dimples got the best of me.
You: uhhh....alright.
-
-
-
Authors notes: this is going to get juicy. 
Make sure you follow me to stay tuned on the jersey party.
xoxo