the picture.

12PM

Y/N POV:
I went to my room and put on a cute yellow bathing suit, and on top I wore a tank top and jean shorts. I packed a bag with all my essentials and since I wanted to get tan I bought some tanning oil. I didn't do any makeup on my face because duh we were going to a water park and it was also next to the beach. I was so excited to swim but also to see ale and hang out with him. I suddenly hear a knock on the door.

You: come in.
Ale: uhh I wanted to know.....if you were ready.
He wasn't talking right and you were confused.
You: wait what.
Ale: I wanted to know if you were ready. And you look amazing.
I can see him smirk, I think he is suddenly getting a little be cocky.
You: I see your becoming a little more cocky.
I go closer to him grabbing my bag and sun glasses.
You: I like that.... you look hot today.
You say that whispering in his ear and you wink at him. You are kinda embarrassed because of what you just did but you act confident.

You go to his car and sit in the front seat putting your stuff on the floor. Alejandro comes later, and we leave first because we have to pick up the boys. You say bye to you family and tell them that you'll see them soon. You first go and pick up Mattia then Alvaro and then Kairi. They all said hi to you. You guys were just blasting music and sing until you got to the park.

We get to the park and all go to meet up with alejandro's family and yours. You guys wait in line to get your tickets. Once you get your tickets everyone is excited and your sister and emilio ( he is your sisters age btw.) wanted to go on the water sides and so your parents and alejandor's mom. So they left you with the boys.

Alvaro- AL
Alejando-A
Mattia- M
Kairi-K

AL: where do you guys want to go first.
You: let's go to the pool !!
The guys: okay !!!

You guys go to the pool and then you start taking off your shorts and tank top reveling your curves and everything else. I see the guys looking at me like I am an alien AGAIN. I wave into their faces and they shake their heads and look away.

You: can one of you guys take a picture of me ?
M: I'll do it.
I see alejandro's smile fade away and I can see jealousy in his eyes. That just made me want to make him jealous even more. I give Mattia my phone and do some cute poses and alejandro's was looking at me and Mattia the whole time just mad. Finally I say that we are done and I see a cute picture that he took of me off guard and I posted it on Instagram.

@y/n.y/ln
New Jersey.
(okay let's pretend your in the water park and this is you.)

@y/n

@y/n.y/ln: new jersey is really fun so far. creds to @mattiapolibio 😚.

Comments
@mattiapolibio: I'm the best photographer 😛.
-@y/n.y/ln: yeah okay LMAOOO.
@user7559: are they dating ????
@alejandrorosario: 😍😍😍😍😍
-@y/n.y/ln: 😚😚
-@user87: omg tea
@kairicosentino: 🤩🤩
@user909: omg Kairi too.
@alvaro: water park dayyy !!!
@hater1111: she so ugly how is she hanging out with the jersey boys.
@hater774: ewwwww

end of comments

authors notes: don't worry it'll get better.