You close your eyes and he takes your hand; you hold his back. You hear him open the door and he guides you out. "Keep them closed" he says. Wind hits your face. He keeps guiding you. "Do you trust me?" he asks. "I do", you smile. "Okay," he says, "open your eyes". Still holding hands, you open your eyes to a view of the entire city. You're on the rooftop! "This is beautiful, Jungkook", you tell him, hugging his waist from the side, still taking in the view. He responds, "You're beautiful, Y/n. Thank you for spending time with me".

Together, you walk to the edge of the building

Together, you walk to the edge of the building. There is a short railing, about 2 feet high, but nothing else. You look down; you're so high up. You look around the roof. There's nothing there, but in the corner you can see one outdoor couch and table set up. Jungkook sees you look at it and says "I set this up for you". You have no words. He takes your hand again and takes you to the couch. You both sit down. You finally take a sip of your drink. "I hope you like peaches", he says, "It's strawberry and peach". "This is so good", you respond, "what flavor did you get?" "Red bean and coconut" he tells you, "would you like to try?" he offers. You respond, "No, thank you...Thank you so much for all of this". "You're welcome, Y/n. But I can't stay long. I have to go back to the venue. I will go with Joon in about 20 minutes". "That's okay," you tell him, "but what about the others?" "They're already there. I left to come see you". "That's so thoughtful". He rests his head on your shoulder, and you run your fingers through his hair. "Aren't you tired? What time did you get up?" you ask. "I woke up at 7 for rehearsal" he responds. "Wow, so you only slept for like 2 hours, you poor thing". "It's okay", he says in the sweetest voice. "Did you like your breakfast?" he asks. "Oh my god, it was AMAZING", you tell him. "So glad to hear," he says, "I picked it specially for you" he says, very proudly. You look down at his head on your shoulder and he looks up at you. You place your hand on his face and lean down and kiss him.

The chemistry you share with him is amazing

The chemistry you share with him is amazing. Everything is so perfectly in sync. He breaks the kiss and tells you, "I wish I had more time with you". "Me too" you sadly agree. "Y/n," he starts, "I would love for you to join me tonight". "Join you...where?" you ask. "You can come to the concert if you want, but after, I would love for you to come to dinner with me and the team". "REALLY? That's like...a big deal", you respond, unsure. "I understand if you don't want to. It would mean a lot if you come," he says, playing with the tail of your braid and looking into your eyes, "I can't help but feel...like we're connected". You kiss him again. "Of course I'll go", you say, "but what do I wear? Where are we going?" "We're going for very late-night sushi...and wear anything you want, but let's go back down", he says, getting up. You follow him back to the door, back down the stairs, and back into the elevator.

In the elevator, he tells you, "you can sleep over again if you want. We go back to Korea tomorrow night, so maybe tomorrow we can have breakfast and spa? If you're not busy". "That sounds amazing", you tell him. This really is too good to be true. It's a good thing you took the entire weekend off work for this concert. The elevator stops at floor 500. He takes your hand and you walk down the hall. You stop at room 545 and Jungkook knocks. Joon opens the door and Jungkook speaks to him in Korean. The door closes, as Joon goes back inside to grab something. He comes back and hands Jungkook a bag and some type of folded card. Jungkook looks at you and says, "This is for you", and hands you three $100 bills. "Please buy anything you like...food, something to wear at the concert...it's yours". "Jungkook, I can't take this," you tell him. "No really, it's yours. Please take it". You hesitantly take the money. Before you can thank him, he says, "I want you to have this too". He hands you the card. You open it, and it's a keycard. "It's for my hotel room", he tells you, "you can go shopping, alone or with Nabi...and you can come back here if you want to. My room is open to you, Y/n". "Will you be joining us tonight, Y/n?", Joon asks you. "I will be", you respond, excitedly. "I should take your number then, especially if you'll be out and about". "Sure, my number is (###) ###-####", you share, as he punches it in his phone. He shows you to make sure he put it in correctly, and you nod to confirm. "Perfect. I will call you so you have mine" he says. "My phone is dead, but I still have your business card, I think" you tell him. "Ah, that reminds me", he says, and says something to Jungkook in Korean. Jungkook reaches in the bag and pulls something out. "I got this for you" Joon says. It's a charger for your phone. You thank them both.

"Do you want to see if Nabi wants to go out with you?" Jungkook asks you. "Yeah, if she wants to," you respond. He knocks on the door right across from Joon's. Nabi answers and is really happy to see you. Jungkook speaks to her in Korean and she says, "Girl, I would love to go shopping! I don't have long though...maybe just an hour and a half. I have to leave for the venue at 3". "That's fine," you say, "I can shop by myself after you have to leave, too. I do a lot of things on my own". "Okay, well let me change and I'll come knock on your door in...maybe 10, 15 minutes" she tells you. You say goodbye and she shuts the door. "I have to go, but I'll walk you back", Jungkook says.

You both go to room 541, and you go to your purse, and pull your phone and wallet out. "Are you sure you want me to have this?" you ask, referring to the money. "Of course I'm sure" he responds and smiles. You put the money in your wallet, and you plug your phone into an outlet by the TV. "Y/n," he starts, "please don't be upset if I don't talk to you much tonight. I want you to be backstage during the show, but I don't trust many of the crew. They can't see me with a girl. I'm scared they'll take pictures or leak it to the media...but it will mean a lot just having you there". "I understand, completely. You have my support" you respond, and he smiles at you, "Thank you. I will see you tonight. We will have a ride arranged for you". He kisses you and leaves the hotel room.

...