Mason-Dean Alexander. He sat there, feet on the table with a book in his hands. His piercing green eyes looking right at me with hate.

Wait he called me a 'slut'? Oh motherfucker it's so on.

"What did you say asshole?" Jaden says raising his voice at him.

Eyes still on his book, he says, "I won't repeat myself, you perfectly heard me. Get the hell out of here."

I grab his beloved book and throw it on the floor, glaring at him.

"You're a fu̥ͦcking jerk, have you lost your mind calling me a slut? Did I ever fu̶ck you?"

He laughs bitterly as he stands up to face me.

"You don't need to 'fu̶ck me' for me to know that you're a little slut."

I shake my head, "Says the jerk who screwed almost every girl at school" I scoff, "you're nothing but a selfish walking dick."

There was now people looking from the classroom's front door.

"Taylor and Mason-Dean are fighting." I hear one of the girls at the door say.

Someone grabs my arm, "Tay, let's go to class." my best friend Olivia tells me.

"Olivia let go of me, this jerk can't just start calling people names like this is his dad's school." I say, as I tried to release my arm from her hold.

"You fu̶cking... you better watch your mouth." the jerk says with anger in his voice.

His friend grabs him by the hand, "Come on Mason, you don't wanna be expelled on the first day, do you?" He looks down at me, "Look Taylor, I apologize for whatever he said to you, he's a bit fucked up today." Then he looks at Olivia, smirking, "Hey Olivia."

She smiles at him flirtatiously "Hey Chase."

I roll my eyes "Seriously guys?"

I sigh and head outside the classroom to get my books from my locker.

I don't know where the hell my boyfriend went, what a perfect way to start your senior year right?

How can someone as good looking as Mason-Dean, have a so fucking ugly personality? He always judges people before getting to know them.

Any girl could fall for him, I mean, have you seen the guy? He has perfect hair, he dresses casually but everything looks hot on him and he smells heavenly good. I had a crush on him in seventh grade, I even kissed him once that year, in sophomore year he became a complete asshole to me, I literally don't know what I ever did to him. I never tried to find out.

When I step inside the classroom, everyone's looking at me.

I guess they're waiting for more drama to happen.

I roll my eyes as I sit next to Olivia.

"Don't mind them, Tay."

I sigh "I don't want my dad to hear about this, this year has to be perfect. If I get in any trouble, I won't get to go to UCLA with you anymore."