Epilogue

Chapter forty: Epilogue (Madison's POV)

I woke up the annoying sound of my alarm. I groaned, smacking my hand over the button. I rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly only to be pulled back down. I chuckled while squinting at the sunlight seeping through. 

"We have to get up, we have school," I brushed his hair out of his face. 

"I don't want to go," he pouted. 

"But we have to," I kissed his forehead.

"Do we?" he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Yes, baby, we do," I laughed while sitting up. 

"No, baby, we don't," he pulled me back. 

"Jacob," I said slowly. "Please? I'll give you kisses and cuddles," I whispered. 

He sighed in defeat before sitting up and kissing me. He went into his room while I went into my bathroom and freshened up. 

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a cropped pink tee before throwing my hair up in a high ponytail and pulling converse on. I grabbed my necklace, pulling it out on top of the hoodie so it showed and headed downstairs. 

We had Charlie fully trained, all of us spending hours on him over the summer and he was now done. So I gave him his breakfast before helping Jacob with ours. I made myself an Acai bowl and he just ate cereal. 

We were running a little late. 

Once I was done, I jogged up the stairs and peeked into Nick's room. "We're going to school, Nick. Bye," I said softly. 

He hummed in response, still asleep but I knew he heard me. 

I went back downstairs and opened the backyard door for Charlie before heading out to Jacob who was already in his car. 

"My boyfriend is driving me to school?" I asked while putting my backpack on the ground and pulling my seatbelt on. 

"Of course, he is," he replied while backing out and then driving off to school. We got to 25th Avenue where our school is and he quickly parked before we got out. I sighed as I stood there, shaking nerves out of my hands. 

I was nervous. "Come on," he walked to my side and took my hand in his, squeezing it. 

"Wait," I pulled him back. "I need my good luck kiss," I pulled him in. 

He pulled away with a grin before taking my bag and pulling it onto his shoulder. 

We got this. 

~~~~~~ 

"Oh," we sighed in relief together as we got in the car. School was done for today and we were exhausted. We had all of our lessons together which was great. He had gym class when I had creative writing, that's all. 

"Oh, my God, I just want to sleep," he whined while starting the car as we buckled up. 

"I'm definitely taking a nap when we get home," I leaned my head back. 

"I'm taking one with you," he sighed before beginning to drive home. He rested his free hand on my knee and soon enough, we were home. He got out with his bag and mine and got the door for me. 

I took my bag from him, making it easier. We sighed as we walked through the doors, tossing our bags aside. 

"We're home!" I called out while following him up to his room. 

We crashed right on the bed, closing the blinds, getting right into that nap. I was exhausted but I couldn't be happier. 

I have an amazing boyfriend, who has all his classes with me, lives with me and loves me.

Jacob Dallas does indeed know how to steal a heart.

He certainly stole mine and it'll be the last that he steals.

I see a future with him, I see a family with him.

I fell in love with him.

I will always love him.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END.

I just wanna thank everyone for coming so far with this book, I love ya'll.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book and giving it 5k+ reads before it even reached its ending, thank you, guys.

Love, Nikki